Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need business advice

This discussion is about "Need business advice" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend?...

Default Need business advice

I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend?

Default need help

Send me a PM and well discuss it personally

Default Hi

I'm Jeorge, i'm 34 and i sell a currency. I needed a support team for customers and I was looking for the right team of people to answer customer questions. As a result, I found a company http://wow24-7.io with which we have been cooperating for a year and as a result we have increase in profit and satisfied customers, thanks to experienced customer 24/7 support team!

I think I should share my experience with you. for a long period of time, I did not understand how to develop my business and decided to use a business application from this company https://www.x10networks.com/ . my data is safe and I have a large number of regular customers

Friends, I need help with opening a company in Montenegro, help with advice please.

Quote Originally Posted by nemiissis View Post
    Friends, I need help with opening a company in Montenegro, help with advice please.
    Why did you choose this country for the location of your business? I heard from my business partners very cool reviews about the company https://companyformation.me/monteneg...l-office-pack/, which can help not only with opening a company in Montenegro, but also with the creation of a virtual office. Virtual offices are quick and easy to set up and inexpensive, which is why their popularity is growing throughout Montenegro.

Bitaw unsay nindot nga negosyo krn ky pandemic pman...

Commerce doesn't get away with just doing business. You need to be able to conduct business correctly. You need to know all the necessary cornerstones. For example, https://voiptimecloud.com/call-cente...enter-software can help you to provide outsourcing Call center software. And this is very necessary for any businessman.

In order for your business, as I understand it to be "young" enough, to be successful, you must understand that promotion is very important. Therefore, cooperate with companies fivemedia that help such inexperienced businessmen to conduct their business only for development and success.

Thanks for the info

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast