Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need business advice

This discussion is about "Need business advice" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by mistamax I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend? Hi there, I have ...

Quote Originally Posted by mistamax View Post
    I'm 23 and I run my own business, we need a professional customer support. Who'd you recommend?

Hi there, I have my own start-up business, and I'm into digital marketing particularly in Google local business listing and Google Ads. If you want to boost your online visibility, get more leads, and sales conversion then I can help you. Just Dm me.

For any business, you will need a currency converter. Currency rate calculator is a simple and convenient mechanism that allows you to perform instant operations to transfer any amount from one currency to another. It is very convenient. I always find out the aurumcoin price of other currencies. So now almost all businessmen go to the international level.

Six Ways to Get Great Business Advice for Free
    The U.S. Small Business Administration. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) operates district offices in all 50 states. ...
    SCORE. ...
    Small Business Development Centers. ...
    Trade Groups in Your Industry. ...
    BusinessAdvising.org. ...
    Your Local Public Library.

Blog Entries
    if you are a beginner businessman you should not save money on advertising. I am sure that this will help develop your business and make it popular and recognizable. don't worry, I know the idea of effective and inexpensive advertising. you should check https://free-psd-templates.com/30-fr...advertisement/ free banner mockup on this site and create a unique banner. I am sure that people will begin to recognize your business logo and you will have a large number of new clients. and don't forget about high quality printing! it is very important!

agree with you about good advertising!

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][I]Businesses often use either the accrual or cash methods of recording purchases. The accrual method puts transactions on the books immediately upon completing the sale. The cash method only records this once payment has been received.For example, if you make a sale in January and receive the $200 payment in February, an accrual method would allow you to record that on January’s books, while the cash method would require that payment to land on February’s books. For example, I use the services of this company https://factorforyou.com/california-factoring/ when I need to manage my income and pay taxes.

Thank you for recommending your service. It is really very difficult to start a business, it will be much easier for start-up companies with your service. Although I am sure that the success of a business depends mainly on the person who founded it and depends on the idea that the business is trying to implement. An unsuccessful or just a bad idea can be the very factor that is why the business is not moving forward. But there are also cases when even with a good idea, the business fails. This can be due to many different factors, for example: unnecessary expenses, lack of staff, problems with supplies, etc. Of course any problem can be solved for example in order not to have a problem with expenses you can hire a financial advisor from such a service as for example hensoncrisp.com but it all depends on who owns the business and what decisions he considers correct. Thank you again for the link!

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12