Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?

This discussion is about "Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I want to open a business, I have money and my friend has skills. Should we start together with him a business? I am afraid ...

Default Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?

I want to open a business, I have money and my friend has skills. Should we start together with him a business?
    I am afraid that later we will argue because of money. Or maybe you know any other domain that is worth investing?

Hello Bro,

Been there, done that... I would say there is a very slim chance that in the future dili mo magbuwag... Ingon ani mahitabo ana. Since you have the money and siya is the more technical one. Worst case scenario is if kaya na niya makakwarta then siya nay mohimo or mo counterpart sa inyo business... So i think this is not good for you both as friends... Dili ni negativity bro ha this is sort of looking forward lang

I think you will see if your friendship is real or not. You know, in hard moments we can see who are our real friends. But I think you don't have to think so much about this if you want to start a business. A business needs a lot of hard work and you have to focus on it if you want to make money. By the way, why don't you try something more simple from the beginning, if you are afraid? I know a lot of people who started with very simple investments like a lazy portfolio. This investment has 3 options and 3 vehicles, that is why is very easy to manage. You can find out more information about investment there juststartinvesting.com. Also if you can some questions you can write to them there. I'm also trying to know to invest money in something and they help me in that. Wish you good luck!

Hello. It depends on whether you trust your friend or not. This is a very important step in the life of every entrepreneur or investor. Friendship is friendship, but business is something else entirely. Business requires a lot of hard work, and you need to focus on it if you want to make money. For example, you can use a ready-made financial model in an excel template for an IT company https://finmodelslab.com/templates/c...nancial-model/ . This should definitely help you in your difficult path. Good luck to you.

In fact, there are thousands of options that could help you make money and build a profitable business. For example, I recently started to learn more about individuals who can lend money. Typically, these investors don't receive all of their profits at first, but over time, you will start to have more and more clients. I can advise you to invest your money in p2p lending software development service . Such digital solutions are very helpful in the work of microcredit companies and individuals.

yes only if you trust your friend

It appears to me that it is worthwhile working with a reputable firm that can afford to give this protection since regardless of how large or little the investment would be, all potential hazards should be taken into account. Because I am able to manage my portfolio personally and have a team of experts that generate money for me, I choose to deal with http://s-group.fun/en/ because I am fully aware of where my investments stand.

8.    Advertisement