Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?

This discussion is about "Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I want to open a business, I have money and my friend has skills. Should we start together with him a business? I am afraid ...

Default Should I invest money in an IT company with a friend?

I want to open a business, I have money and my friend has skills. Should we start together with him a business?
    I am afraid that later we will argue because of money. Or maybe you know any other domain that is worth investing?

Hello Bro,

Been there, done that... I would say there is a very slim chance that in the future dili mo magbuwag... Ingon ani mahitabo ana. Since you have the money and siya is the more technical one. Worst case scenario is if kaya na niya makakwarta then siya nay mohimo or mo counterpart sa inyo business... So i think this is not good for you both as friends... Dili ni negativity bro ha this is sort of looking forward lang

I think you will see if your friendship is real or not. You know, in hard moments we can see who are our real friends. But I think you don't have to think so much about this if you want to start a business. A business needs a lot of hard work and you have to focus on it if you want to make money. By the way, why don't you try something more simple from the beginning, if you are afraid? I know a lot of people who started with very simple investments like a lazy portfolio. This investment has 3 options and 3 vehicles, that is why is very easy to manage. You can find out more information about investment there juststartinvesting.com. Also if you can some questions you can write to them there. I'm also trying to know to invest money in something and they help me in that. Wish you good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta34 View Post
    I think you will see if your friendship is real or not. You know, in hard moments we can see who are our real friends. But I think you don't have to think so much about this if you want to start a business. A business needs a lot of hard work and you have to focus on it if you want to make money. By the way, why don't you try something more simple from the beginning, if you are afraid? I know a lot of people who started with very simple investments like a lazy portfolio. This investment has 3 options and 3 vehicles, that is why is very easy to manage. You can find out more information about investment there juststartinvesting.com. Also if you can some questions you can write to them there. I'm also trying to know to invest money in something and they help me in that. Wish you good luck!
    Why nobody told me about this months ago

Hello. It depends on whether you trust your friend or not. This is a very important step in the life of every entrepreneur or investor. Friendship is friendship, but business is something else entirely. Business requires a lot of hard work, and you need to focus on it if you want to make money. For example, you can use a ready-made financial model in an excel template for an IT company https://finmodelslab.com/templates/c...nancial-model/ . This should definitely help you in your difficult path. Good luck to you.

I want to buy a ready-made business. What do you recommend?

Recently, the market for businesses listed for sale has been actively developing. Aspiring entrepreneurs choose the less expensive and risky way to start their own business and acquire already operating organizations. Often, this decision really turns out to be correct. However, in order to make a wise investment, you should know how to buy a business correctly and what difficulties you may face in doing so.

As someone who co-founded his first startup with one of his best friends, I think I can share some thoughts to your worries. The answer is simply realizing that friends are at the end of the day, still human. And as humans, we all have our own goals, ideals, and circumstances. What this means is that though its great to be optimistic and excited that you're going to get to be cofounders with someone you know and are positive you enjoy spending time with (which by the way, is actually something to be extremely thankful for) AND still able to help you fulfill a shared vision and create something big, you have to remember that both of you are different people.

As someone who co-founded his first startup with one of his best friends, I think I can share some thoughts to your worries.
    Today there is a company that offers to launch its e-commerce platform, which helps to conduct business on the Internet, you can familiarize yourself with their offers here https://madappgang.com/blog/how-to-d...cost-types-and . My friend and I took the advice of these guys, and in addition to the e-commerce site, we created an application for smartphones, because now many people shop on the Internet with the phone.

Before investing, you and your friend should check on the https://www.ironfx.com/en/ironfx-trading-school page how much value this type of action has and what is advisable to invest for that with that information you can have an advantage over everything you can invest in the future.

11.    Advertisement