Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forex Trading using AI

This discussion is about "Forex Trading using AI" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
We have upcoming free seminar on December here in Cebu. PM if interested....

We have upcoming free seminar on December here in Cebu. PM if interested.

Up. to those who does not believe in AI or robot, PM me so i can show you my fxbook

Forex training is really attractive to everyone today. You do not need to have special education to become a successful trader. But you cannot trade without some preparation. Every brokerage company offers free courses and video tutorials, read xm review. Do not skip this step. You may lose all your money without this knowledge. Find sites with free training possibility https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/xm_group/ .

Is AI forex trading safe?

If you only have PHP 5000 to spare, then go for the experience but if you're trading money that you can't afford to loose, I'll tell you the hard truth, you're just a food to the big dogs and they need more food nowadays. Ever wonder why there's a massive campaign of free tutorials on Forex? I've been trading with Forex and crypto and I can tell you, you're lucky to get a 1%-2% profit in a day. Atleast with crypto, you just buy some top 10 projects and wait for the next bull run to sell, then wait for another dip to buy. That's it, you hold for 3-4 years and then sell, then buy back in a few months when it dips. TA can also be very useful and don't fall for the scam, there's plenty out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, going for an AI means you need to adjust your bot's algo from time to time, so it's not really a passive income. You have to teach your bot to target a certain algorithm using your methods or pre-defined indicators because trends do change rapidly, next thing you know, the trend is already bearish. It's true that humans are not good traders due to their emotions but you'll see that bots can rekt your portfolio when unattended. I wish you good luck!

I have never used AI in trading with forex yet, it might be good, and I might try it in the future. I am still new to this, and I need help with the trades I am making. For now, I am using forex signals from forexkings.com. It makes it much easier for me to do it, because the forex signals are sent to me by the professionals who know everything about it. They have so far made good predictions most of the time, which allowed me to make better decisions and have more profit. I still feel, that I need to get educated, to not only depend on forex signals, but the future is bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowmad View Post
    I have never used AI in trading with forex yet, it might be good, and I might try it in the future. I am still new to this, and I need help with the trades I am making. For now, I am using forex signals from forexkings.com. It makes it much easier for me to do it, because the forex signals are sent to me by the professionals who know everything about it. They have so far made good predictions most of the time, which allowed me to make better decisions and have more profit. I still feel, that I need to get educated, to not only depend on forex signals, but the future is bright.
    Thanks for sharing man, this seems to be legit.

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12