Do you use keyloggers for controlling your employees work?

This discussion is about "Do you use keyloggers for controlling your employees work?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Are they really so helpful? Which types of them can you recommend me for my business? Thanks....

Default Do you use keyloggers for controlling your employees work?

Are they really so helpful? Which types of them can you recommend me for my business? Thanks.

Yes, it's a very effective tool for monitoring your workers virtual activity and general efficiency of their work. Main principle of any keylogger is recording all keystrokes made on a certain computer and because of that you can monitor all operations and information from this computer.
    While choosing the one, you can make a decision about hardware and software ones. Both of them work effectively but for the hidden monitoring the software type is much better and in its case there's no risk for accidental losing of all saved data. They're also very easy for installing and using https://keyboardtracer.com/get-started-guide/.
    But you should warn your workers about keyloggers anyway because in other case it'll be illegal.

3.    Advertisement