Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

I want to start a Home Renting business. Any tips?

This discussion is about "I want to start a Home Renting business. Any tips?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
kung city limits, maayo gyud paabangan/boarding house/apartment..samok lang kaayo ang papeles..hastang kapila balik2x sa mga government agencies..naa pay monthly/quarterly/annual BIR..kung di ra langas inyo, ayaw ...

kung city limits, maayo gyud paabangan/boarding house/apartment..samok lang kaayo ang papeles..hastang kapila balik2x sa mga government agencies..naa pay monthly/quarterly/annual BIR..kung di ra langas inyo, ayaw nalang kuhai ug rehistro..kami, naka-ahat kuha rehistro kay naay boang2x nga naka-abang diri nya gi-report sa BIR..maayo untag unsa kadako nga apartment/boarding house nga gamay raman unta..

Home renting business is really cool idea...It is profitable sphere. But there are many such firms, and it is difficult, to became popular in this sphere. As for me, it is important to make an office that people will remember. After all, the office is the first impression of your company as a whole. I would recommend you to order corporate products for your business on http://www.conceptplus.ca/ . You can buy here pens, pads, cups with a logo for your office.

I also have a business built on renting houses. The truth can not find the software for rent. It is desirable that I can perform many actions such as billing, customer management and online payment. How will you manage?

Quote Originally Posted by erikaYY View Post
    I also have a business built on renting houses. The truth can not find the software for rent. It is desirable that I can perform many actions such as billing, customer management and online payment. How will you manage?
    I think you should pay attention to the rental software https://www.managemart.com/bounce-houses
    This is just a godsend for doing business. Virtually the entire process will be managed by this application from the company ManageMart. In addition, you can work with any device convenient to you.

I dont know if you have already tried some of the world’s best websites for renting and booking like RBnB or Booking. I think that you will find there everything that you need for administration of your renting. It is worth trying. Another free option is always MSExcel

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12