Looking for help....Debt Consolidation Loan

This discussion is about "Looking for help....Debt Consolidation Loan" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Hello, I'm looking for a lender willing to give me the a loan of 200k to help me consolidate my debts into one payment. Para ...

Default Looking for help....Debt Consolidation Loan

Hello,

I'm looking for a lender willing to give me the a loan of 200k to help me consolidate my debts into one payment. Para mausa na ko ang mga utang sa ako mga ginikanan para unta mas sayon siya bayaran. I can provide all relevant employment documents and can issue PDCs as a mode of payment. Bisag 3% per month straight within 1 year lang.

okay na. kay sure gyd ko na mas gamay imo interest kontra sa mga daghan online loans na ako gipanggamit para lang mabayran ang mga utang sa mga ginikanan. at least naa pa mabilin nako kada bulan.

PM lng kung okay ra ninyo...willing sad ko makigmeet sa IT park area if nahan mo mu CI nako.

it's not serious

I'm bumping this thread if naa bisag usa makatabang...

Default Loans

Last year because of student loans I had really bad issues. I tried to take a loan to cover rent deposit but all banks refused to help me. I found a couple of guys and we could live together and we found a perfect apartment but still no chance that the bank will help us. We found one place where we took loan from GreenStarCash and it was an amazing idea. Their interest was really low and they didnít even ask about our previous loan. We already paid all we borrowed and still live in the same apartment. I hope my student loan will never block my dreams again

Quote Originally Posted by christianogden26edtn View Post
    Last year because of student loans I had really bad issues. I tried to take a loan to cover rent deposit but all banks refused to help me. I found a couple of guys and we could live together and we found a perfect apartment but still no chance that the bank will help us. We found one place where we took loan from GreenStarCash and it was an amazing idea. Their interest was really low and they didn’t even ask about our previous loan. We already paid all we borrowed and still live in the same apartment. I hope my student loan will never block my dreams again
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Debt consolidation is not always a good decision. Sometimes it is better to refinance. I did this way when I had a credit card debt. I got a loan, paid my debt off, and then repaid the loan in a few months. If you are not sure you can save money doing this, it is possible to use a loan payments calculator to find out a monthly payment and calculate how much you will overpay in both cases.

I don't think someone will loan you , personally I will not. You have to be more careful before getting a loan, now deal with your problems by your own. But I can give you an advice my friend, there are companies and website, where you can find people that can help you with your problem. For example lemberglaw.com. I am saying all that because, a long time ago I had some debt problems too, so I can understand you in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthMorrisonMR View Post
    I don't think someone will loan you , personally I will not. You have to be more careful before getting a loan, now deal with your problems by your own. But I can give you an advice my friend, there are companies and website, where you can find people that can help you with your problem. For example lemberglaw.com. I am saying all that because, a long time ago I had some debt problems too, so I can understand you in a way.
    I agree with you mate.

Elite Member
    swerte na kaau if naa kay ka-ila nga mopahulam ug one-time, big-time na loan.... plus given na covid... suggest the following:

1. convince urself nga dili na gyud mangutang - ever!

2. maximize or monetize your skills... si misis sauna kay mo sideline dala ug pang desserts sa tapad na canteen, ang halin kay maoy amo-ang pang konsumo kay pareho namong sweldo naka "bind" na sa utang na gipang bayaran

3. pakita sa imong mga gika utangan - para dili sila mahadlok na mawala ka nga murag bula.... prangkahi nga dili ka mo talikod sa imong utang (mas naay chance maluoy sila nimo kay daghan willing mopa extend sa terms kaysa mawala totally ang gipa utang)... remember, sa panahon nga nag need kah, ni salig na silang nagpa utang sa imoha....

4. disiplina! - undangi ang gastos nga pwede rang wala diay.... if dili gyud ma pugnan, pag kopiko blanca kaysa mag machiatto sa coffeeshop.

5. maintain the "rich" mindset.... kay ang pobre na mindset, pag naay problema sa kwarta ang unang i-storya, "asa ko maka utang?"... ang rich na mindset kay mo ask, "asa ko maka raket ug legal para maka dungag sa akong kwarta?".

we don't really know the reasons behind sa imong utang ha.... but the reason why ni mention ko sa 5 items kay sakto si RuthMorrison, murag lisod ang magpa hulam sa karong panahon... if ever naa man, mas grabe ang at stake (like, taas interest, too steep ang collateral).... so naa ra gyud sa imoha ang yawe....

I do not think that applying for a loan in order to give another loan is a good idea. You need to think about how to earn and pay off the loan. Any loan is an additional cost

11.    Advertisement