Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Start a forex trade business online

This discussion is about "Start a forex trade business online" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by Donpacos In Forex Trading, we all know hasul and labad sa ulo ang manual trading. nowadays naa nay robot (AI). meaning no ...

Quote Originally Posted by Donpacos View Post
    In Forex Trading, we all know hasul and labad sa ulo ang manual trading. nowadays naa nay robot (AI). meaning no more manual trading. And mas profitable pa sa manual trading since the robot is only doing according to strategies and algorithm. Kita as humans we do that as well pero there are 2 things that always interrupts us, FEAR and GREED. as long as naa na ang 2 emotions there will always be big losses. the robot however doesnt have those emotions thats why forex trading usign AI is more effective than manual trading.

PM me if interested to know more
    I agree with your suggetion. Thanks for your valuable post.

I agree that fore trading is a pretty wonderful opportunity for making money, so that is why I decided that it would be better to use special services like https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/libertex/ which is helping to find a broker online. Libertex is a quite decent solution if you want just to make money and to be sure about your further income.

Special services that offer various trading tools, as well as a large amount of useful information is what I like to use when trading on a crypto exchange. I recently learned about the crypto trading bot reddit , so I advise everyone to see how the crypto bot works. The best part for me is that the bot can work 24 hours a day.

Fraudulent brokers are usually outright scams, but there are also brokers who will make traders money, but charge their customers rates that are unreasonably high. A great way to tell if a broker is trustworthy is to make sure they have all the proper credentials the industry demands of the company. This includes not only any licenses needed by commission authority, but also certifications for options trading and additional areas like tax compliance. Once you've found a broker with clear licensing and certification, examine transaction fees they're charging based on your needs. If you need more than just stocks or options trades then be sure to look out for commissions elsewhere in their network as well as fees elsewhere that could carry over into your account if you don't understand it.

For more information and guidance about everything related to broker or forex then i will suggest to take a look at https://witzeltrading.com/. i hope this will help. Best Regards

5.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123