Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Olymp Trade - opinions

This discussion is about "Olymp Trade - opinions" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Thanks for answers. I don’t like the fact that OT does not accept cryptocurrency for payment. I have a little dash. Probably, I’ll have to ...

Thanks for answers. I don’t like the fact that OT does not accept cryptocurrency for payment. I have a little dash. Probably, I’ll have to transfer it to some exchange and trade there. I don’t want to pay a commission for converting into dollars.

As for me, I'm trading levels. Despite being a basic trick of technical analysis, this method is not so simple as it might seem at first sight. There are always options, a level might be several pips higher or lower. As a result, experience is crucial.
    There's definitely a nice set of strategies on Olymp Trade website. In my time, I studied them all. They might be too simple for trading, but it definitely won't harm if you master them. That way, you'll create a framework, on the basis of which you'll further develop your own individual strategy.

What for? I think the broker provides more opportunities to earn than the exchange. There is no leverage on crypto-exchanges. You’ll have to trade for several months to double the capital. This is at best. On Olymp, the deposit can be doubled in 5 minutes. Watch the video on youtube. Again, if you withdraw profits from the exchange, you will be charged with a commission. You still have to pay a commission. I’m not trying to convince you, just compare the conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NozyCraziiTear View Post
    As for me, I'm trading levels. Despite being a basic trick of technical analysis, this method is not so simple as it might seem at first sight. There are always options, a level might be several pips higher or lower. As a result, experience is crucial.
    There's definitely a nice set of strategies on Olymp Trade website. In my time, I studied them all. They might be too simple for trading, but it definitely won't harm if you master them. That way, you'll create a framework, on the basis of which you'll further develop your own individual strategy.

I also think that methods of technical analysis are the most efficient. I myself prefer trading levels, often using figures like Head and Shoulders or Double Top. Besides that, it's also useful to watch different timeframes. For that aim, I employ a separate platform for technical analysis on Olymp Trade.

Yeah, their platform for technical analysis is really cool. I prefer using it for analysis. As for the main platfom, I usually just set up the closest levels on it - and open deals, naturally.

Well, the double in 5 minutes – this is most likely an exceptional case. You will not manage to double it the same way all the time. Before that I was trading on forex and now I’m taking a closer look at the option and Olymp Trade. I noticed that the trading rules are different, but doubling the deposit constantly – I don’t believe in it…

It's not possible to double every time...., and you don’t need it. Instead, it’s easier to receive the profit on options more systematically, than on crypto exchanges. You can easily make 10-20% out of your capital monthly on options. This is the average, of course sometime your monthly results will be even or maybe you will go in red. Still sometimes it’s possible to get up to 50% profit in some lucky deals.

It’s also harder to analyze charts on crypto exchanges. I mean with the help of technical analysis tools. Bitcoin is fine, it is already stabilized as an asset. The most of the altcoins are moving totally unpredictable. If you will try to work with them following the tech analyze – deposit wipe out is guaranteed.

Ok, I understand that the profit from options is the same as on forex if you are comparing the pro traders. Or even a little bit higher on options, as 10% on forex is considered as a good result. Probably this is a matter of risk management and strategy overall…well, I will open an account on Olymp Trade and play a little bit with options on demo

Hi. Many companies provide brokerage services in the Forex market and access to trading CFDs in stocks, stock indexes, ETFs, energy, precious metals, cryptocurrencies and crypto indices with leverage up to 1:10. Leverage for currencies reaches a ratio of 1: 2000. What are the benefits of trading on the Forex platform? The other day I read reviews about online games on this site https://slotsjudge.com Some of them offer high interest rates. What do you think about it?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast