Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree6Likes

BITCONNECT - The Bitcoin Investment?

This discussion is about "BITCONNECT - The Bitcoin Investment?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Yes, it's true XRP seriously reached $1. For a longer-term XRP forecast, Digitalcoin predicts the price will average $0.88 in 2021, reaching the $1 level ...

Yes, it's true XRP seriously reached $1. For a longer-term XRP forecast, Digitalcoin predicts the price will average $0.88 in 2021, reaching the $1 level in 2022 and averaging $2.06 in 2026. It could drop back to $1.78 in 2027 but rebound to get $2.69 in 2028. That would suggest the coin will largely remain below its record high above $3. Reaching one buck now means that we can hope, and by 2028 it can rise to $3. You can check more on https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp if are interested.

The price of Bitcoin is rising all last years, so I think it can be good investment. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sincett View Post
    The price of Bitcoin is rising all last years, so I think it can be good investment. Why not?
    Totally agree with you. If you have good knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency trading, it worth trying. Also I always read about new projects in crypto world which can be promising for near future. So you should also research info about this too. By the way I also work with this https://godex.io/affiliate-program cryptocurrency affiliate program. Highly recommend to try, all is very simple.

4.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456