Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 137
Like Tree31Likes

Online Dropshipping business


This discussion is about "Online Dropshipping business" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I really do believe mo grow pa jud ning ecommerce related na business in the future. Most products and services will be handled/transacted online. Samot ...

  1. #1
    Elite Member spectrespook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,008

    Default Online Dropshipping business


    I really do believe mo grow pa jud ning ecommerce related na business in the future. Most products and services will be handled/transacted online. Samot na puhon kung 5G na ang mobile networks/wireless systems. Retail giants are now investing large sums of money for ecommerce, lisud na kaayo kung mo stick sila sa traditional business.

    ecommerce solution is either self-hosted (having your own full website) or hosted (shopipy, alidropshipping, etc..) or sell to any online marketplace or social media sites.

    Now I would like to know kung kinsa diri ga engaged aning dropshipping business. Kumusta man?
    jackdi likes this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member boyiboyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Kami sauna bro ga dropship business. Naundang kay nagkaprob sa logistics sa products.

    Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    I really do believe mo grow pa jud ning ecommerce related na business in the future. Most products and services will be handled/transacted online. Samot na puhon kung 5G na ang mobile networks/wireless systems. Retail giants are now investing large sums of money for ecommerce, lisud na kaayo kung mo stick sila sa traditional business.

    ecommerce solution is either self-hosted (having your own full website) or hosted (shopipy, alidropshipping, etc..) or sell to any online marketplace or social media sites.

    Now I would like to know kung kinsa diri ga engaged aning dropshipping business. Kumusta man?

  3. #3
    Elite Member spectrespook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by boyiboyi View Post
    Kami sauna bro ga dropship business. Naundang kay nagkaprob sa logistics sa products.
    Ikaw man to ga baligya before og website or link boss noh sa dropshipping nimo? What happened di sa logistics if you don't mind? Daghan pud ka mga contacts suppliers before?

  4. #4
    Junior Member boyiboyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Uu kami to. Ang among number one supplier kay nakigcompete sa among customers daun delay na kaau musend sa mga products. Cge na reklamo ang customers.

    Daghan man mi suppliers sauna pero majority sa products/orders naa sa usa ka supplier ra mao saup namo ato.

    Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    Ikaw man to ga baligya before og website or link boss noh sa dropshipping nimo? What happened di sa logistics if you don't mind? Daghan pud ka mga contacts suppliers before?

  5. #5
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by boyiboyi View Post
    Uu kami to. Ang among number one supplier kay nakigcompete sa among customers daun delay na kaau musend sa mga products. Cge na reklamo ang customers.

    Daghan man mi suppliers sauna pero majority sa products/orders naa sa usa ka supplier ra mao saup namo ato.
    lisod ang online sales sa pinas
    1) internet dili stable - walay ayo ang ISP sa pinas mahal na hinay
    2) traffic kaau ang pinas, d gyd cya feasible unless dako ka.
    - especially kanang grocery online. mu deliver (lisod gyd kaau)
    3) walay innovation ang pinas, as long naa pwede na
    4) d kaau IT SAAVY ang mga tao sa pinas.

  6. #6
    C.I.A. jackdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,634
    I like dropshipping
    Pero wala lang jud makatudlo nako kung unsaon.

    Boss @rl .... dropshipping is not limited to Philippines only Boss.
    You dont have to do this for PH only.
    And that's the beauty of it.


  7. #7
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    I like dropshipping
    Pero wala lang jud makatudlo nako kung unsaon.

    Boss @rl .... dropshipping is not limited to Philippines only Boss.
    You dont have to do this for PH only.
    And that's the beauty of it.

    true ! ni boss. but nice unta mu pick up sa pinas. crossing fingers

  8. #8
    C.I.A. jackdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    true ! ni boss. but nice unta mu pick up sa pinas. crossing fingers
    If you think ni click ang Lazada sa atoa Boss.. then ni-click ang dropshipping.

  9. #9
    Elite Member spectrespook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    lisod ang online sales sa pinas
    1) internet dili stable - walay ayo ang ISP sa pinas mahal na hinay
    2) traffic kaau ang pinas, d gyd cya feasible unless dako ka.
    - especially kanang grocery online. mu deliver (lisod gyd kaau)
    3) walay innovation ang pinas, as long naa pwede na
    4) d kaau IT SAAVY ang mga tao sa pinas.
    You have your point Boss, but I think medyo limited ra imong perception as to what the whole idea is all about. (Please don't get me wrong )

    1) Yes most of us naa ani na experience or issues with our ISPs, but actually they are investing (upgrading) na to a much reliable connection like Fiber to the Home. Wala sila choice but to adapt sa mga standards and technologies sa uban nasud. I think Duterte mentioned nga He would allow 4 to 6 ISPs to enter the country, but I dont know kanus-a pa kaha ni mahitabo. Naa pud other companies like Now Corporation nga nag provide Internet services which I think much reliable compared sa 2 ka giants nga palpak, pero sa Manila pa yata ni.

    2) Yes its true, mao ni isa sa major problems nato diri. But when you say ecommerce, it's not the same as traditional business in terms of coverage to potential customers and how you interact with them.

    3) Dili sad nato e-generalize nga walay innovation dre sa ato boss in fact ga outsourcing man gani nang mga foreign companies dre sa ato. Most of us Filipinos are creative and innovative, kulang lang jud ta sa support siguro example from the government.

    4) Naa toy statistics nga isa ta sa pinaka daghan og percentage nga mo log in og social media sites especially FB. Kita man gani to texting capital sauna. Meaning ang mga tao deri sa ato interested jud sa IT technology.

    Take note: Naa sad ni statistical data nga sa ato nasud ang naa pinaka daghan younger generations compared sa mga developed countries.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    If you think ni click ang Lazada sa atoa Boss.. then ni-click ang dropshipping.
    Click kaayo Boss @jackdi , bisan usahay kung mo search tag specific na product lahi ang mo gawas. hehehe

  10. #10
    rl
    rl is offline
    Elite Member rl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    You have your point Boss, but I think medyo limited ra imong perception as to what the whole idea is all about. (Please don't get me wrong )

    1) Yes most of us naa ani na experience or issues with our ISPs, but actually they are investing (upgrading) na to a much reliable connection like Fiber to the Home. Wala sila choice but to adapt sa mga standards and technologies sa uban nasud. I think Duterte mentioned nga He would allow 4 to 6 ISPs to enter the country, but I dont know kanus-a pa kaha ni mahitabo. Naa pud other companies like Now Corporation nga nag provide Internet services which I think much reliable compared sa 2 ka giants nga palpak, pero sa Manila pa yata ni.

    2) Yes its true, mao ni isa sa major problems nato diri. But when you say ecommerce, it's not the same as traditional business in terms of coverage to potential customers and how you interact with them.

    3) Dili sad nato e-generalize nga walay innovation dre sa ato boss in fact ga outsourcing man gani nang mga foreign companies dre sa ato. Most of us Filipinos are creative and innovative, kulang lang jud ta sa support siguro example from the government.

    4) Naa toy statistics nga isa ta sa pinaka daghan og percentage nga mo log in og social media sites especially FB. Kita man gani to texting capital sauna. Meaning ang mga tao deri sa ato interested jud sa IT technology.

    Take note: Naa sad ni statistical data nga sa ato nasud ang naa pinaka daghan younger generations compared sa mga developed countries.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Click kaayo Boss @jackdi , bisan usahay kung mo search tag specific na product lahi ang mo gawas. hehehe

    your points are good boss! thanks for the insight. coz i want to start my own ecommerce if God's willing.

    nag ecommerce ka karon boss? or nag venture dropping business sad? share some insights maybe we can get 1 point or 2 sa imoha hehe

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Looking For: Online services business for everyone
    By GPRS CEBU in forum Specialty Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Vietnam Online Immigration, Business Consulting Services and Advices
    By mediasmartnet in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM
  3. Looking for an Online/Internet Business? Using Facebook? Free Registration?
    By imeanbusiness21 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. Online shop business supplier
    By manoy_ultog in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 12:07 AM
  5. Do you know now you can start online frnchise business?
    By rickybotham in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top