Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Recommended Insurance company

This discussion is about "Recommended Insurance company" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I'm not pretty sure if I'm in the right place to post this. I don't know if nag avail mo ug Life / Retirement / ...

Thumbs up Recommended Insurance company

I'm not pretty sure if I'm in the right place to post this.

I don't know if nag avail mo ug Life / Retirement / Invest plan from an Insurance company. My question is, unsa nndut nga Insurance company ang ma availan? I know nga mo suggest mo nga better ask to "Insurance agent". Gnhan lang ko mo ask dre sa inyong feedbacks about this.

Thanks

Boss, I woud highly suggest Pioneer, bg o pko ng apply nla, if you need further informations, recommendation, suggestion, etc from the company, PM me and I can refer you to an Agent.

hi, i am from Pioneer. If you are interested re investment and life insurance just text me at 0923-8881275.

AXA Advisor here... Please let me know if you are interested on building funds on your retirement, child's education, medical emergencies, etc. Just contact 09255042042.

See related news/articles about AXA.
    AXA named No. 1 insurance brand, says global survey | Inquirer Business
    World's Top 10 Insurance Companies (LFC,UNH,BRK.A,PUK,ING,PRU,AIG,MFC,MET)

Basically same2x raman products sa lain2x companies, nag compete man gud sila for market share, Copya2x ra. However, I would suggest that you get from someone nga kaila nimo and someone you can trust.. coz daghan kaayo agents kay commission ra giapas, maayo ra mo tagad nimo sa sugod then later on kay dili na ma reach.. but not all ha. There are lots of good agents man pud. I have 4 policies with Pru Life UK and 1 with Axa Life, my wife also has 1 with Axa Life as well as with Philamlife. Same raman gyud sila.. ang agent ra ang mag differ. Just my opinion. Cheers.

Indeed, @sedated33 is right. Products of Life Insurance companies are more or less the same. The deciding factor will be the Financial Consultant/Agent. You should get someone who will be there for the long haul coz if something happens to you... he/she should be there for your family. Before I became one, a lot of agents were trying to sell me their products but had to assess them and their company. Well, the agent that sold me my plans are still with his company after 19 years and the value of my plans also grew in time. Hope you'll get one from an agent who is not just after the sale and commission @boykolotz. Good Luck

try inquire life and health insurance, mao na amo insurance sa company

LH Prime nindot og service

i totally agree with sedated33

Hi, if you want to know more about Pru Life UK, u can contact me. I am willing to help u. I think every life insurance are the same i agree na mudepend jud sa agent nmo, na ihatag jud ang service na sakto for u. Na dili lng mawala ang agent after makuha ang commission. Ur financial advisor should also become ur friend kay dugay mo magkuyog ana..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast