Online Foreign Exchange Currency Trading Business

This discussion is about "Online Foreign Exchange Currency Trading Business" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
We are Universal Economic Information Consultancy Services. We would like to introduce you to the world of Online Foreign Exchange Currency Trading (EURO, POUND, and ...

Default I need an Investor to engage Online Foreign Exchange Currency Trading Business

We are Universal Economic Information Consultancy Services. We would like to introduce you to the world of Online Foreign Exchange Currency Trading (EURO, POUND, and YEN against the US Dollar) and the Spot London Gold/Silver Trading.

The bases on how to gain will just refer to the movement of the world market. It is a two-way profit because the moment that the market will go up then that is the perfect time to buy a certain currency, and when it goes down automatically we will sell a certain currency. Now, you will surely ask this question "When to buy and when to sell?" Well, we have plenty of references and study, in other word, we will dominant first the movement of the market. Aside from that we also have expert foreign exchange traders. Sir/Mam if you are curious enough about our trading system we will be honor to teach you the process, but if you have to no time for trading then our company will assign you a business consultant/ trader (which is me) for free. You don't need to pay me.

I mention awhile ago that this business is TAX FREE. Yes it is true because WINWOOD GROUP LTD which is our brokerage firm that is leading in HONGKONG and a sister company of HSBC HongKong was registered in British Virgin Island which is TAX FREE ZONE. Our company is just a marketing arm.

The moment that you will invest either in dollar or peso the WINWOOD GROUP LTD will make an account with the user name and password. In other word you have the full control of your own account. You will gain dollar and if you will convert that into peso then it would be that big amount. Our initial investment is 5K U$ Dollar or Php. 215, 000. We can assure you to give as low as 20 dollar per day, but don't go away with the idea of earning higher amount.

How to withdraw? Our client will just sent a message to WINWOOD GROUP LTD and in just 2-3 days our company will give the money. Anytime you can withdraw your money if needed or else you gain a profit.

Sir/Mam for the technical matter regarding this business I will suggest to explain it in person with computer because I will give a sample of account, the candle stick graph that provides the movement of the market and the different website and studies on how to dominant the market. The technical matter involves the brokerage fee which is 80 dollar regardless of the profit you have.

Frankly speaking we cannot go away with the idea of Bankruptcy. Now Sir/Mam i can guarantee this assurance. If ever the Universal Economic Consultancy Services will close we will immediately return the amount your investment. But if the WINWOOD GROUP LTD will close regardless of the amount that you invest they will give it back to you.

Now Sir/Mam i think that only the technical matter is missing in this explanation and hopefully i can present that to you personally.

If you are interested in this kind of business we can set you an appointment together with our Manager or else you can visit here in our office 3rd Floor Rm. 303 Keppel,Ayala Cebu Business Park

You can call me 412-0887 or 09336372743 and look for Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting the thread. I'm interested to know more about this FOREX business. Here is my contact 0943-252-4281.
    Thank you!

Regards,
    Jenny

3.    Advertisement