Page 160 of 224 FirstFirst ... 150157158159160161162163170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2233
Like Tree1336Likes

How old are you? And how much is your savings na?


This discussion is about "How old are you? And how much is your savings na?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
ah, sa Life Insurance Companies ra diay gihapon. Philam Life: 1. Money Tree Pru Life UK: 1. Prulife Investor Account 2. PRU Millionaire Insular Life: ...

  1. #1591
    C.I.A. cebu.opportunities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,888
    Blog Entries
    2

    ah, sa Life Insurance Companies ra diay gihapon.

    Philam Life:
    1. Money Tree

    Pru Life UK:
    1. Prulife Investor Account
    2. PRU Millionaire

    Insular Life:
    1. Wealth Assure
    2. Wealth _____

    murag similar ra sila og termination charges kato mag start og 5% sa first year, 4% for 2nd year, so on and so forth.
    sa minimum investment nlng mag differ.

    okay, thanks sir @dhemps
    lodyl and larisse like this.

  2. #1592
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by dhemps View Post
    Prulife: they call it PIA (Prulife Investor Account) Minimum 50K, upfront charges of 5% - commission sa agents, unit manager, branch manager, district managers, etc. but upon withdrawal, no more charges, NO HOLDING PERIOD. but i did not have this what i have was

    PIA is now called PIA Plus. Minimum Investment - Php 100k or Usd 2,500. Initial Charge - 3%. Now, it's Guaranteed Issue Offer, no more medical needed.

    PRU Millionaire: minimum PHP1M, no holding period BUT... if you withdraw on First year you will be charged 5% on what you withdraw. Second year 4%, 3rd = 3%, 4th =2%, 5th = 1%, after 5 years NO CHARGE... that's why i did widraw my money last March First week. So therefore if you do not wish to be charged, widraw after 5 years.

    Initial Charge - 0.5%

    Both Products can have top ups..
    Holding Period = Technically none. you can withdraw anytime, because you have been charged (PIA) or will be charged (Pru M)
    Pre term fee = as explained above
    Both Products, the Prulink Investor Account Plus (PIA Plus) and the Pru Millionaire, have surrender charges if withdrawals are made on the 1st year - 5%, 2nd year - 4%, 3rd year - 3%, 4th year - 2% and 5th year - 1% @dhemps

  3. #1593
    C.I.A. cebu.opportunities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,888
    Blog Entries
    2
    @zippi, so sa PIA Plus kay double na? 5% upfront charge as mentioned ni sir @dhemps then surrender charges nasad if withdrawals are made on the 1st year = 5%, 2nd year = 4%, 3rd year = 3%, 4th year = 2% and 5th year = 1%

    while sa Pru Millionaire, surrender charges ang same then wala ny 5% charge sa sugod pag invest?

  4. #1594
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    @cebu.opportunities, Initial charge for the new upgraded version of the PIA Plus is 3% while the Pru Millionaire is 0.5%. Surrender charges are charged only when the client withdraws partially or fully their investments.
    cebu.opportunities likes this.

  5. #1595
    Senior Member dhemps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post
    @zippi, so sa PIA Plus kay double na? 5% upfront charge as mentioned ni sir @dhemps then surrender charges nasad if withdrawals are made on the 1st year = 5%, 2nd year = 4%, 3rd year = 3%, 4th year = 2% and 5th year = 1%

    while sa Pru Millionaire, surrender charges ang same then wala ny 5% charge sa sugod pag invest?
    no oi, sa PIA, kausa ra charge, upront ra... wala nay charges ig widraw.... nakuhaan na gud kag 5% daan sa una pa lang, alkansi sag doble.

    on PRU M, walay upfront charges, but 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (depende sa years) as ive said, after 5th year, wla na charges... so basically almost no charge.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zippi View Post
    @cebu.opportunities, Initial charge for the new upgraded version of the PIA Plus is 3% while the Pru Millionaire is 0.5%. Surrender charges are charged only when the client withdraws partially or fully their investments.
    this can be true, since i have opened my account 5 years ago. wala na koy idea sa bag-o, i am trying to open new one now but Pru M not PIA

  6. #1596
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Sir @dhemps, I'm a Financial Consultant of Pru Life UK and have handled some PIA and Pru Millionaire cases under my clients' portfolio. Anyways, what I mentioned above are the current initial and surrender charges of the PIA Plus and Pru Millionaire. You can double-check it with your agent and the company's official website.

    Since it's way out of the thread topic, kindly pm me if you have any questions. A lot can change in 5 years. Thank you and God Bless

  7. #1597
    C.I.A. SuperStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,384
    si boss @dhemps taga pru man pud na boss @zippi

  8. #1598
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by dhemps View Post
    naa nay minimal charges pero not taxes, para lang sa LIFE Insurance... aron kaikyas sa tax... but very minimal to the point na sa 1M na investment, wala pa kaabot 100 pesos as i have computed before, makahibaw man ko na deduct kay ni ubos man akong number of units.

    Percentage growth katong una is conservative ako gipili BOnds/STocks for the first two years, but more than double ako money pag widraw nako last march 9, it grew 120.14% to be exact NET of whatever charges kay akong 1M nahimong 2.201M++ after two years ako na gihimong Stocks tanan linked. AVG is 23.47% per annum

    But the other one which is stocks linked from the very beginning, wala pa siya mu 5 years pero ang growth as of this exact moment is 164.70%, mu 5 years siya karon 4/21/15. so the 1M became 2.647M++... therefore AVG of 33.30% per annum

    Na double na man ta ni tanan sila kato pa lang pag 2012 pero ninaog biya atong stocks market atong mga panahuna, from 7000 psei index nikalit kahagbong to 5000 level, pero karon bawi na man kay hapit na man tungtong 8000 level ang stock index.

    and as i have checked other MF funds na makita sa PIFA mas taas pa man ako returns than most of them. so defintely this is better than MFs.
    Bai dhemps unsaon pag avail ana? giunsa nimo pag open imohang account? Pwede ra sya para namong mga normal nga tao ug salary or kinahanglan dinagko jud ang starting?

  9. #1599
    C.I.A. MeMing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by dhemps View Post
    naa nay minimal charges pero not taxes, para lang sa LIFE Insurance... aron kaikyas sa tax... but very minimal to the point na sa 1M na investment, wala pa kaabot 100 pesos as i have computed before, makahibaw man ko na deduct kay ni ubos man akong number of units.

    Percentage growth katong una is conservative ako gipili BOnds/STocks for the first two years, but more than double ako money pag widraw nako last march 9, it grew 120.14% to be exact NET of whatever charges kay akong 1M nahimong 2.201M++ after two years ako na gihimong Stocks tanan linked. AVG is 23.47% per annum

    But the other one which is stocks linked from the very beginning, wala pa siya mu 5 years pero ang growth as of this exact moment is 164.70%, mu 5 years siya karon 4/21/15. so the 1M became 2.647M++... therefore AVG of 33.30% per annum

    Na double na man ta ni tanan sila kato pa lang pag 2012 pero ninaog biya atong stocks market atong mga panahuna, from 7000 psei index nikalit kahagbong to 5000 level, pero karon bawi na man kay hapit na man tungtong 8000 level ang stock index.

    and as i have checked other MF funds na makita sa PIFA mas taas pa man ako returns than most of them. so defintely this is better than MFs.
    Tag-an ko pa.

    Kung nakasakay ka sa saktong pagboto sa stock market nato ani nga fund, 33% is very achievable gyud aning mga managed funds.

    Kani imong gikuha, naa pud ni counterpart sa halos tanan financial/insurance companies.

    Naa koy Sunlife ug AXA counterparts ani nila.

    Kung kamo nangita mo ingon ani, pangita lang mo agent do-olon sayon ra ayo ni pagkuha kwarta ra kinahanglanun ani.

    Same rates ra ni sila tanan base raman pud na sa somewhat sa prevailing interest rates nga gi-impose sa BSP kung wala ko nasayop.

    Ang akong AXA kay Nasdaq stocks (US based stocks) ang akong tirada. Sa sunlife kay pure stocks sa PH kay cge pa gihapon ang boom sa ato nasud and hopefully kung maayo ang transition sa next presidential election, akong tan-aw ani mopadayon pa ni for the next 5 years guro.

    Pero yabo gani ni sa next presidential election, like ang winner kay kuha lang ug 55% of votes (gamay ligas), aw gubot kaayo ni ato nasud (aw sa manila ra diay mga people power, rallies, etc.) so affected gyud performance ani nga mga investment vehicles.

    The last 5 years till now maoy sakto isakay ani. Samot nato nakasakay sa last 5 years grabi to boto sa stocks gud karong mga panahona mosolod mo aw highest na daan atong stock market level so lisud nani makuha ang 33%/annum nga return for sure.

  10. #1600
    Elite Member BaDz Abadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    ma compare mana ninyo ang rates pud sa bloomberg.. i try og compare ang performance sa mga insurance companies, mutual fund companies, and uitfs... base it on a 10 year time frame para mkita jud ang resulta
    cebu.opportunities likes this.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?
    By emailroy2002 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 415
    Last Post: 05-13-2020, 07:00 AM
  2. Age survey... how old are you?
    By BeoR in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 3578
    Last Post: 12-21-2019, 06:34 PM
  3. How old are you naka try ka mo og uyab2?
    By nilbud in forum "Love is..."
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 06:03 PM
  4. The oldest person you know; how old are they?
    By carbrill in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:45 AM
  5. How old are you when you learned to Love or Like someone?
    By lovelygirl in forum Relationships (Old)
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top