Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Like Tree14Likes

Free Forex education

This discussion is about "Free Forex education" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
agree! get a mentor that does not make profits on seminars! the real money making is on the trades. Originally Posted by M.A.D. the fees ...

agree! get a mentor that does not make profits on seminars! the real money making is on the trades.

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.D. View Post
    the fees you pay to attend seminars is really nothing compared to how much you can lose when you trade. it is much better now since there are those willing to extend a helping hand to those eager to learn whereas in the old you really had no one to rely on except yourself.

The reason it is expensive is not because they are making money out of it because if they did they might as well trade since it does make more money rather than conduct seminars et. al. unless if you are john calub who is an outright fraud.

The real reason because that is the price is because it is for serious people who are willing to put in the time to learn to trade plus all the experience from the lecturers will be passed on to those who want to learn without experiencing the losses and stress they went through when they were still starting out.

This business is serious, stressful, exciting, boring, etc. It will really test you as a person psychologically and physically.

naa pa ni sir pwede maka join?
    Quote Originally Posted by donnaj_999trading View Post
    Hi guys,

I am starting this thread so i can help some of you who might be interested in currencies trading/forex trading but don't know how....I used to work for megatrade and universal economic information consultancy services before but i am now on my own due to personal reasons....i have been in the forex business for a few years already....if you like to know more about forex you can post questions here or you can text me and we can meet up somewhere....trust me walay bayad ang education....actually i belong to a small group of forex traders here in cebu and what we would like to do is to have a small community that discusses forex trading....so if you have any questions about forex...i mean anything at all, don't hesitate to post your questions here or you can text me @ 09177011482.....

Default "Know how to take advantage of the hottest financial market without getting burned!"

Quote Originally Posted by hyunniesbeannie23 View Post
    hello iam interested tp join forex

- - - Updated - - -

trade forex with metisetrade

Same here, I'm very interested to learn more about forex trading. TS, please share your knowledge

Naa gehapon ni? Kay interested unta kaayo ko mulearn about forex trading

UP! asa namu mga sir?

nice ni mag meet unta tanan para ka usa ra ma discuss ang forex trading...

Hello. I just started trading. It is very popular now, and many young people are doing it. And this is quite beneficial if you approach it wisely. Therefore, you need to be aware of all the news about trading, as well as information about trusted brokers, and they can be found on the website https://www.compareonlinebroker.com

10.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011