Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

how much capital do i need to open a petshop


This discussion is about "how much capital do i need to open a petshop" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
modz please close...thnx istoryans...

  1. #1
    Senior Member chumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    621

    Default how much capital do i need to open a petshop


    modz please close...thnx istoryans

  2. #2
    C.I.A. vipvip68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,663

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Hehe... Wala siguroy petshop owner mu tabang cos u might end up being their competitor...

  3. #3
    Senior Member alkido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    775

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    hahah magkatakawa man pud ta imo reply

  4. #4
    Senior Member chumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Quote Originally Posted by alkido View Post
    hahah magkatakawa man pud ta imo reply
    hahahhha...mao jud..its just a question.....

  5. #5
    Senior Member chumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    Hehe... Wala siguroy petshop owner mu tabang cos u might end up being their competitor...
    hhahaha.. basaha balik akong gpangotana sir,,

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Depende siguro ni siya kun unsang klase sa mga pets ang imong ibaligya, TS. Kun mga exotic animals imong plano, aw medyo dako2x gyud siguro ang capital.

    Unya kinahanglan pud nga knowledgeable ka sa mga pet animals nga imong gibaligya. Aron makahatag ka'g advise sa imong mga customers unsaon pag-atiman sa ilang bag-ong pet. Remember, you are not just selling goods here. You are selling living things. You don't want them coming back to your shop with a dead puppy, for example.

  7. #7
    Senior Member chumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Quote Originally Posted by yanong_banikanhon View Post
    Depende siguro ni siya kun unsang klase sa mga pets ang imong ibaligya, TS. Kun mga exotic animals imong plano, aw medyo dako2x gyud siguro ang capital.

    Unya kinahanglan pud nga knowledgeable ka sa mga pet animals nga imong gibaligya. Aron makahatag ka'g advise sa imong mga customers unsaon pag-atiman sa ilang bag-ong pet. Remember, you are not just selling goods here. You are selling living things. You don't want them coming back to your shop with a dead puppy, for example.
    gnagmay lang usa sir ako plan..i mean fish and dogs and birds specifically..im into breeding birds..so nkoy knowledge about it.and sa fish anf dogs, naa pod mi mga buhi ana.im not into exotic animals ky i admt wakoy background ana,thnx sa u reply sir..

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    @TS
    try looking for @xiamei, noki, humper, rainier here sa istorya.. they are pet store owners.. maybe they can help u..

  9. #9
    Senior Member chumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    Quote Originally Posted by koikox View Post
    @TS
    try looking for @xiamei, noki, humper, rainier here sa istorya.. they are pet store owners.. maybe they can help u..
    i will..thnx kaayo

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: how much capital do i need to open a petshop

    up up up.....maaung gbie

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Do you need to open a bank account to pay the BIR?
    By slugonice in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 10:55 AM
  2. How much capital is needed for an apartment?
    By ongkal in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 12:23 AM
  3. how many post in forum do i need to make a new thread?
    By clydex in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:02 PM
  5. Power Supplies: How Much Power Do You Need?
    By fineupgrades in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top