Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

PLDT filing a case against me even i dont have a account anymore

This discussion is about "PLDT filing a case against me even i dont have a account anymore" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Here's the story last year i applied for a landline with broadband PLDT and then since our subdivison cant or they say handle the area ...

Blog Entries

Default PLDT filing a case against me even i dont have a account anymore

Here's the story last year i applied for a landline with broadband PLDT and then since our subdivison cant or they say handle the area they offered me the wireless internet and landline bundle which i get and after 2weeks of frustration i go to their office and complaint and then i said i wanted to disconnect the account or close it they said 1year lock period right but the head of the office or i presume to be told me to write a letter and then everything will be alright then i did they thought i cant make a letter i was 19years old at that time i pass it to the office and then they said its already ok so i returned the telephone and internet modem and POP! after a year later and a half going 2 years i guess i recieved a letter from PLDT that i should pay 5.7Kphp if not i will be blacklisted and might have difficulty leaving the country the letter was not from PLDT it was from a lawfirm but still dude this sucks anyways this happen today 4pm any advices?
    meganjames likes this.

Default Re: PLDT filing a case against me even i dont have a account anymore

tell them to shove it up where the sun dont shine. typical na ilang hadlok2. bagohay lang ko gi sapot aning pldt, gi putol among internet kay wa daw ka bayad. 2 weeks nako sige follow up nila to check on our monthly bill ny ingon sila wala pa. i even checked my online account sa billing wala. then ni kalit lang ka wagtang ang connection ni sulti nga gi putol temporarily kay wala ka bayad. check ko online ni appear kalit ang bill. mga bogo. kung kanusa mu abot ang bill mao sad tig putol. mga wa jud klaro. ayaw kahadlok ana sis. ingna sila mga bogo mo. hahaha
    windsong likes this.

Lisud na bay kay even if PLDT said to just return or write a letter to them, strongly binding man gud ang 1 year lock period.

1 - You could have created a letter bisag 19 pa ka. There's no reason for you not to considering you were 19 when that happens and 19 is the legal age of this country. But then wala man, read number 2.

2 - Lisud tuohan ang sulti lang kutob labi na sa court.

3 - Well the easiest way out is to pay them. Considering you were still on your 2nd week at that time, then that would be 999 (the price of the plan per month) * 12 ( 12months) = 11k something? Ehhh ang ilang offer kay 5.7k so pick your poison properly.

4 - Don't ask legal advice in the forums. We're not lawyers here. Stay cool

pang hadlok ra na sis. naa man gud sila contractor para mu collect sa mga unsettled bills kunohay nila. naay bayad ang contractor mao maningkamot gyud na sila nga manghadlok para maka kwarta sila.

Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    Lisud na bay kay even if PLDT said to just return or write a letter to them, strongly binding man gud ang 1 year lock period.

1 - You could have created a letter bisag 19 pa ka. There's no reason for you not to considering you were 19 when that happens and 19 is the legal age of this country. But then wala man, read number 2.

2 - Lisud tuohan ang sulti lang kutob labi na sa court.

3 - Well the easiest way out is to pay them. Considering you were still on your 2nd week at that time, then that would be 999 (the price of the plan per month) * 12 ( 12months) = 11k something? Ehhh ang ilang offer kay 5.7k so pick your poison properly.

4 - Don't ask legal advice in the forums. We're not lawyers here. Stay cool
    naa ko amigo dri sa amo.a, more or less same mo ug experience but with globe ni siya...3 months na niya nga gamit, and he decided to stop his internet + landline subscription from the telecom...g.disconnect tuod pero nakabayad japon siya kay nakastate man sa contract ang 1 year binding period... importante jud nga mobasa ta ug unsa ng mga butang nga gisulat sa contrata before ta mopirma kay lisud na... for me sakto si sir personalmgt...

Better to pay. Maka file gyud na sila og case against nimo, breach of contract. Mas daku niya ka gasto sa imo lawyer kung mu-contest paka. Alkansi man ka kay wala ka nihimo og letter then wala sad kay copy na terminated na imo contract sa PLDT.

ahh wala gani bayadČ akong amigo.. hahahaha na black listed na hinoon cya.. pro wala na cya unsa.ah... kron iya napud wife ug ni apply whew... depende rna diskarte!..

Banned User

storbot ra na bai. i even applied for a broadband net at globe. 2 months na inatay nila na connection not so much as an offer or call to fix. akong gipaputol ang linya even though they have a lock-in period.

nakalarga man gihapon ko bai. in fact, i left the country 3x in the last 5yrs since i terminated their non-existent service.

i told them i am not obligated to honor their contract because they themselves have violated the contract by NOT providing me ANY broadband service at all. may nalang siguro sa usa ka semana naai connection! the contract is binding between their service and me and since they have NOT provided me with any service then the contract is void.
    MeMing, KiMsOnitE, ambong and 1 others like this.

i have 60k plus na bill from pldt and pila na to ka trial court ilang g mention sa letter nila..

till now buhi pa ko.. so ayaw ka hadlok hehehe..

yaw ka problema ana. i also got mine from globe.
    hehehe
    nanawag sila sa balay. ingon nako pa gahi ay nalang ta. why should i pay for crappy service?
    they will do anything to scare you from paying. ayaw gyud tuo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast