Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Cebu's Young Architects

This discussion is about "Cebu's Young Architects" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I think lisud jd og establish sa imo name f bag.o pa ka na architect, you will always start at the bottom. Young architects should ...

Default Re: Cebu's Young Architects

I think lisud jd og establish sa imo name f bag.o pa ka na architect, you will always start at the bottom. Young architects should be competent in order to compete with the old ones. But actually it's not about the competition, you just have to find the right client who has many connections because if your client loves your design he/she can always recommend you to his/her friends, associates and acquaintances.

Always remember na imong design mao nai mo market nmo, so in every design you make always give your best.

"if you will not build your dreams, someone will hire you and help them build theirs"

Hi... I am looking for a fresh Grad Architect. No experience needed but knows how to design an apartment.

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Nel and I am an OFW here in Singapore.
    My plan is to build a 5-10 doors two-story apartment @ the back of our house sa Iligan City.

Btw, taga cebu ko and proud Teknoy.

What I need?
    1. Mo design sa apartment efficiently. Low-cost but reliable.
    2. Drawings etc.

Why fresh grad or no experience required?
    Para nko the main reason why fresh grad or no exp. ako gusto kay tungod barato ra.

Supposed to be, my father will do the design but kani lage magkatiguwang og naa nay experience, mo ana raman drecho nga iya nalang daw i-sketch. Di na daw kinahanglan design-design pa, drecho na construct. WTF?

Btw, Civil Engr ako papa and had been constructing homes for quite sometime. But feeling nako na murag left behind na cya about sa mga new materials karn sa construction. I know naa mo issue about di pwede mo design ang Civil but let's face it.. If you can get it for free, why pay? and this is my case.

So, I don't need a license architect coz' they don't need to sign the blueprint. I just need the designs para mo paspas and efficient ang construction. My father will do the math and supervise the construction itself.

Details:
    2 Storey Boarding House Style. 7-10 Rooms.
    Total Budget sa project: 600-700K

Note: Currently, naa nay 10 rooms karn. Gusto lang nako himo-an og 2nd floor pra mo grow ang boarding house.

PM me if interested...

If kato na offend, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    They get compensated anyway, what's wrong with that?
    Try getting into this...You hire an architect to design a house for you. Many days after, he comes back to show his design. You want some things altered, then still many days pass before he comes back again. You can't contact him anytime you want. He gets back at you days after. He shows up when he wants. At that rate, you can have your house after years of waiting.

sorry we don't hire an architect, we are Architects. We maintain our standards of professional practice and ethics.

Unsay naa sa architect nga wala sa civil engineer and draftsman?

Licensed Arch. here...thanks sa pag recognized sa profession...Architect design something in a way he satisfy the client, himself and nature. Have you heard this GREEN ARCHITECTURE thing? Mao na among gi pursue as new architects to design something without destroying the nature and minimizing the use of energy. In that way less energy is consumed, less carbon is produced and less impact to nature...Civil engineer is very essential and needed in the construction because he is the only one who can strengthen the building for it to withstand against earthquakes, typhoon & other forces of nature. You cannot compare their field of work as they are very different. He has his part of work that only he can perform in constructing a building. The same goes to other engineers such as mechanical, electrical and etc. In short, designing a building cannot be done by only an architect. "It's not a one man show" he needs the other professionals (Engineers) to incorporate his design so they can produced a fully functional and beautifully designed building. Draftsman is like the Nurse equivalent and Architect is the Doctor.

how much do an architect fee charge for a simple house renovation?

Quote Originally Posted by cirext View Post
    Who is a licensed architect here?
    Or who knows somebody?
    Or probably you are an employed architect?
    What keeps you from having your own bznz?

I am a big fan of architecture & is continuously fascinated by it.
    Maybe we could start this thread
    Or come up with better plans in the future.
    I'm an architect. just started and i haven't had that many projects yet. although, i'm continuously looking for ways to make myself known. i am currently employed in an architectural firm.

We are looking for independent young architects for outsourcing. Must know 3Dmax. Contact 0942 8097700

Architecture plays a vital role in every home design. In fact it is the brain & backbone of it. But sadly, it is one of the most disregarded professions in our country. Architects were overshadowed by civil engineers, draftsmen and foremen. A friend architect once said, ”Architecture is an old man’s profession. You can enjoy once you get famous and that’s when you get old. You need fame and circle of influence to get the project.”

Our young architects though highly competent find employment as draftsmen or renderers or go out of the country. Some who get through, just deviate the Code of Ethics to build their own designs. Yes, with most of client’s mindset, you just can’t live with just doing designs.

Our value in architecture, our belief that we can change the mindset of people lead us to create ARKITANK.

ARKITANK is an initiative to bring together young, talented architects and be in their field of independent design. With Emberton’s systems, capabilities & opportunities, we believe we can create a win-win environment for the architects, the client & us as the contractor.

Because this is the triangle that creates a home. The owner finances, the architect designs & the contractor builds. Nobody should be crossing each line. When we respect each position & profession, we create better harmony & opportunity for all.
    jrtomarz likes this.

Not sure if this qualifies here:

Congratz to Vito Selma for his furnitures in the Ayala Expansion Wing!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast