Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Beef-up your Mutualfund & stock investment for 2011

This discussion is about "Beef-up your Mutualfund & stock investment for 2011" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
most people keep a list for their "expenses". they're too disciplined to make it and loyal to that list ,that's why they dont realize, their ...

Default Beef-up your Mutualfund & stock investment for 2011

most people keep a list for their "expenses". they're too disciplined to make it and loyal to that list ,that's why they dont realize, their focus is on their "EXPENSES". and they dont have money to save/invest.
    this 2011,try to make a list for your "savings/investments". your list should look like this "Savings for BPI,savings for BDO uitf, savings for MF-FAMI, Philequity, savings for healthcare, savings for retirement...etc".
    In that way, your FOCUS is on SAVING/INVESTING , not on EXPENSES/SPENDING.
    janiffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    most people keep a list for their "expenses". they're too disciplined to make it and loyal to that list ,that's why they dont realize, their focus is on their "EXPENSES". and they dont have money to save/invest.
    this 2011,try to make a list for your "savings/investments". your list should look like this "Savings for BPI,savings for BDO uitf, savings for MF-FAMI, Philequity, savings for healthcare, savings for retirement...etc".
    In that way, your FOCUS is on SAVING/INVESTING , not on EXPENSES/SPENDING.
    Correct! hehehehehehehe....

I have savings for health care, I save money for emergency funds (Bank of Commerce - ATM Account). Next Month, I will open passbook account at Bank of Commerce for my short term savings and investments - this account will be used to support or cover my living expenses in case I don't have cash on hand. I shall invest mutual funds (FAMI) by next month and I will invest stock market by mid of 2011.
    robedencia likes this.

6 Financial Resolutions for 2011
    1. increase cashflow - have a part-time business/career.
    2.manage debt - pay debts / consolidate debts. get extra income to pay debts.
    3.create emergency funds - open a bank account, deposit regularly.be a depositor. deposit, not withdraw.
    4. learn about life insurance - buy only the cheapest (term insurance). dont buy VUL, endowment,whole life. talk to a financial advisor, not an insurance salesman.
    5. learn about mutual funds - invest and make it a habit for life. at least u are an investor in your own way, not just a depositor. find a mentor.
    6. learn about assets and estate - find out how to do this with a mentor.
    ilovepooh and robedencia like this.

becoming successful has a price so is becoming wealthy. you have to pay the price, pay it in advance. it's not expensive, but it depends on how much you can afford!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    6 Financial Resolutions for 2011
    1. increase cashflow - have a part-time business/career.
    2.manage debt - pay debts / consolidate debts. get extra income to pay debts.
    3.create emergency funds - open a bank account, deposit regularly.be a depositor. deposit, not withdraw.
    4. learn about life insurance - buy only the cheapest (term insurance). dont buy VUL, endowment,whole life. talk to a financial advisor, not an insurance salesman.
    5. learn about mutual funds - invest and make it a habit for life. at least u are an investor in your own way, not just a depositor. find a mentor.
    6. learn about assets and estate - find out how to do this with a mentor.
    im still looking for a mentor. sad to say, my friends and i don't share the same mindset when it comes to finances. nobody's interested to save and invest. guess i'll have to take that investment journey alone.

di ka nag-iisa bro. daghan pud ko mga friends pero di pa sila mu mind aning investment...

Quote Originally Posted by neo4596 View Post
    im still looking for a mentor. sad to say, my friends and i don't share the same mindset when it comes to finances. nobody's interested to save and invest. guess i'll have to take that investment journey alone.
    Normal ra gyud na bai. Even ako, I experienced those and might be even worse, my family and some closest friends were even discouraging me kay basin scam kuno na ang mutual funds and risky kuno kaayo na ang mga insurance kay basin mapareho sa CAP. If you just believe in what you do, padayun gyud. Keep on learning and find people that share the same mindset and principles as you. It will take time. Karon, I'm so happy that everything paid off. Ang ako na father ang sige ug kulit nako para moinvest mi and my wife is helping me out na. Sa una, sila gyud modiscourage nako.

good for you bro. sa ako nga side, ang ako ra gi sultihan is ang ako wife and ang ako father. and swerte kay wala ko gi discourage sa ako father since naa man sya idea sa stock market. ang ako wife is gi hinay2x na nako ug paila sa stock market ug mutual fund pero so far wala man sad sya ni supak...

Ingon ana lang jud siguro na bro. Di man pud nato sila mablame kung negative sila. I actually didn't look at it as something negative, ako gyud gihuna huna is that cautious lang gyud sila. Daghan ra ba kaayo ug mga binuang nga murag legit unya kalit ra mawala. But once makita nila nga tinarong gyud diay, sayon na lang kaayo. Sila na mismo ang mobali ug side.

We have same experience....hehehehehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast