Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How to make Business Plans and Feasibility Studies?

This discussion is about "How to make Business Plans and Feasibility Studies?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
up nasad...

Elite Member

Default Re: Somebody who conducts feasibility study for small business?

up nasad

joanex

hey, what kind of business are you up to? we, friends are into making feasibility studies...you can reach me at my mobile number 09216599319

Default Re: How to make Business Plans and Feasibility Studies?

the start of everything is marketing.... target market and everything about the market.........so how about the budget(finance)?....so how about man power(HR/Admin Dept).... so then lets move on to production....ok now lets talk inventories...ready to to sell... so its time to market..... its tiring but dghn au mahibalan... mao ni ako buhat sauna kd2 college pko BSBA sa USC....

Banned User

Business Loc.: lapulapu or cebu
    Target Market: household
    Capital: 300,000
    Manpower: 2
    No. of machines to be installed: 3 washer, 2 drier, 2 spinner
    Do you need to survey the competitors also? if possible..

did u already hired someone?

if you need a concrete feasibility study there are still other things to be considered aside from those data above.
    for example, target market doesnt mean household. you're actually giving wrong info here to the one who will make the
    feasibility study. if your targeting the household, then dako nag possibility nga malugi ka....what the use of mothers ur maids dba?
    probably u mean nga imong business kay pag household...target market means kinsa ang mga tao nga imong servan sa imong business, in this case, laundry, your target market are either the companies their at mepza (considering that you're only catering lapu2x area), workers, students, and probably about 10% of those who just want your services, like katong mga household nga wlay washing machine nga magpalaba ug daghan or anything else...aside from that, competitors are not only those other laundry shop, you also have to consider part of your market who have washing machines in their homes...believe me dako kaayo nag effect sa imong study...
    and lastly, if 300T is your capital, what does it includes? are you going to rent the place? do you own the place? for your manpower, do you want someone qualified for the minimum wage or not? are you going for sole proprietorship or business with partners?

anyways, if you're interested to hire me...pm me...i'l be glad to assist.

for small business, u dont need a PFS, a business plan will do. what business are you going to put up?

That correct. A comprehensive business plan would do considering the size of your business. A much detailed marketing plan can also help. Goodluck Qaurterback!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by the_guardian
    Business Loc.: lapulapu or cebu
    Target Market: household
    Capital: 300,000
    Manpower: 2
    No. of machines to be installed: 3 washer, 2 drier, 2 spinner
    Do you need to survey the competitors also? if possible..

did u already hired someone?

if you need a concrete feasibility study there are still other things to be considered aside from those data above.
    for example, target market doesnt mean household. you're actually giving wrong info here to the one who will make the
    feasibility study. if your targeting the household, then dako nag possibility nga malugi ka....what the use of mothers ur maids dba?
    probably u mean nga imong business kay pag household...target market means kinsa ang mga tao nga imong servan sa imong business, in this case, laundry, your target market are either the companies their at mepza (considering that you're only catering lapu2x area), workers, students, and probably about 10% of those who just want your services, like katong mga household nga wlay washing machine nga magpalaba ug daghan or anything else...aside from that, competitors are not only those other laundry shop, you also have to consider part of your market who have washing machines in their homes...believe me dako kaayo nag effect sa imong study...
    and lastly, if 300T is your capital, what does it includes? are you going to rent the place? do you own the place? for your manpower, do you want someone qualified for the minimum wage or not? are you going for sole proprietorship or business with partners?

anyways, if you're interested to hire me...pm me...i'l be glad to assist.
    Bro FYI lang, the things that i've mentioned above are not the details of what am i going to do with my business. It is just an overview to ask for how much is a feasibility study would cost me. Based on whta you said above seems like you know how to do it, how much do you charge for your service and what is included in it? Do you conduct surveys?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by evangareth
    for small business, u dont need a PFS, a business plan will do. what business are you going to put up?
    thanks for the advice, but im still planning to spend for a feasibility study just to be sure if it is really feasible in a specific area, para dili sad masayang ako investment... again thanks sa advice

quarter_back.. an extensive PFS is very costly!. It involves extensive market research.. basin your capital for the business hurot na. and besides it doesnt guarrantee anything. Whenever i do PFS, i always place a DISCLAIMER that this is not a gurantee that ur business will be sucessful inspite the positive results. so i suggest again that you juz do a business plan, and let ur entrepreneurial gut feeling/intuition decide.

i'll conduct your feasibility study for 20,000. Text 09189075259

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast