Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

which bank has the highest interest for time deposit.


This discussion is about "which bank has the highest interest for time deposit." in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
if i have 500t unya plan nako i time deposit asa man nga bank nga pinakataas nga rate.pila sad kaha interest aning kantidara per mos....

  1. #1
    Senior Member wakaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    951

    Default which bank has the highest interest for time deposit.


    if i have 500t unya plan nako i time deposit asa man nga bank nga pinakataas nga rate.pila sad kaha interest aning kantidara per mos.

  2. #2
    C.I.A. lorenzoleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,531
    Blog Entries
    5
    Gamay ra ang interest sa banks bro. Usually ana na amount naa ra sa 2-3% ang time deposit. Hehehe! Lugi ka ana sa inflation which is arond 7%. Lugi kag -4% ana hehehe.

    Akong advice nimu bro ayaw i butang imung long term savings sa banks kay kan.on ra jud na sa inflation. Better put your long term savings or time deposit where the bank put its money.

  3. #3
    C.I.A. GOSPELofROCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,439
    murag Union Bank....10% man cguro to ila interest not sure pero try to ask nlng.

  4. #4
    Senior Member wakaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Gamay ra ang interest sa banks bro. Usually ana na amount naa ra sa 2-3% ang time deposit. Hehehe! Lugi ka ana sa inflation which is arond 7%. Lugi kag -4% ana hehehe.

    Akong advice nimu bro ayaw i butang imung long term savings sa banks kay kan.on ra jud na sa inflation. Better put your long term savings or time deposit where the bank put its money.

    bro pcensya na wakaayo ko kasabot aning inflation da,heheh .kung 500t bro kaabot 8k ang interest ani kaha kada buwan?tanx d ay sa info.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Rafalga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    167
    If you don't have the time to manage you finances yet , you can follow lorenzoleo's advice.

    I would like to suggest though that you learn to manage your finances personally, you'll benefit much better that way.


    Inflation : Click Here

  6. #6
    Junior Member Rafalga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by wakaru View Post
    bro pcensya na wakaayo ko kasabot aning inflation da,heheh .kung 500t bro kaabot 8k ang interest ani kaha kada buwan?tanx d ay sa info.
    Gusto ka 800k/month na interest? you'll need 5,000,000 to achieve that with the 2% interest rate

  7. #7
    Junior Member reklamador2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    59
    kining mutual fund ba, dili bani sha long term? like 2 years?
    i think mag depend sad na sha sa risk appetite sa tao.

    dili man gud na sha sure ang mutual funds.
    I invested in mutual funds 2 years ago and so far negative pa gihapon ko.
    but wala man gihapon ko nagmahay, lessons learned.
    just put your eggs in different basket
    and invest in what you can afford to lose...

    anyway back to bank's interest rate.
    i think unionbank has the highest for commercial banks offering 3.15%
    UnionBank Account Rates

  8. #8
    Junior Member smartkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by wakaru View Post
    bro pcensya na wakaayo ko kasabot aning inflation da,heheh .kung 500t bro kaabot 8k ang interest ani kaha kada buwan?tanx d ay sa info.
    kana imo 500th if imo na time deposit, pwede na sya sa higher interest bearing account in some banks , around 4 to 5 % per annum interest, granting maka qualify ka sa 4 % per annum, imo interest ana in a month kay 1666.66 pesos ra, gamay ra gyod tawn kaayo maypa imo lang na inegosyo

  9. #9
    Senior Member wakaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by smartkid View Post
    kana imo 500th if imo na time deposit, pwede na sya sa higher interest bearing account in some banks , around 4 to 5 % per annum interest, granting maka qualify ka sa 4 % per annum, imo interest ana in a month kay 1666.66 pesos ra, gamay ra gyod tawn kaayo maypa imo lang na inegosyo


    bro in ana ra d ay ka gamay?tanx bro ha at least nana ko idea.

  10. #10
    C.I.A. lorenzoleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,531
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by reklamador2009 View Post
    kining mutual fund ba, dili bani sha long term? like 2 years?
    i think mag depend sad na sha sa risk appetite sa tao.

    dili man gud na sha sure ang mutual funds.
    I invested in mutual funds 2 years ago and so far negative pa gihapon ko.
    but wala man gihapon ko nagmahay, lessons learned.
    just put your eggs in different basket
    and invest in what you can afford to lose...

    anyway back to bank's interest rate.
    i think unionbank has the highest for commercial banks offering 3.15%
    UnionBank Account Rates

    Unsay style sa imung pag invest?
    Kung sure jud ka na naa juy tubo, ayaw bultuha ug invest, i spread in different weeks or months kay dili man na mataganan ang share price. Ang style jud in mutual fund investing kay cge2x ka ug butang na ginagmay.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Which bank has lowest housing loan interest?
    By watertiger in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:13 PM
  2. What's the best bank w/ the highest time deposit rate today?
    By aaron101 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:16 PM
  3. Looking For: Banks na dako interest sa Time Deposit
    By knup24 in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM
  4. Replies: 457
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:28 PM
  5. Which is has the highest salary, ECE or Compe?
    By taker in forum Career Center
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 06:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top