Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts

This discussion is about "Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
Hello guys, this will be a thread for those youngsters planning to do bznz or be in real estate. Again, to be particular, para rani ...

Default Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts

Hello guys, this will be a thread for those youngsters planning to do bznz or be in real estate.

Again, to be particular, para rani sa mga rookies and those w/o experience..

There may be a lot in RE Section who could contribute but we'll just talk about the basics here.
    No more complicated matters. Because we know how depth RE is and nobody is a perfect guru for it.

Let's make this a thread as educational as possible.

CONTRIBUTORS Start Posting...
    ENTHUSIASTS Start Asking...

"Who are those young men in real estate?"

While personally i do not even think of being in real estate, (actually everything started by accident for me) i would admire those young people already planning to be here one day. Why? Because its unusual.
    Why unusual? Because when we get out of school and finish college, we would usually think of finding a company for employment. Why? Because that's how the society molds our mind, especially most parents.

Cebu Real Estate practice was populated by people of at least 30yrs old.
    Some of them just came to find things they could do with time. Others came uneducated, just to earn. No youth was around till later. The youth talents are out there in employment... trying to reach the highest rank in the corporate world.

So where do these youngsters that is now in RE came?

continued...
    If your thinking they came from recruitment of real estate firms, you are WRONG.
    90-98% of big realty firms and even emerging new realties have concentrated recruitment on those of more mature age.
    Again, ill be talking about experience here.
    Based on observations, these real estate young professionals (specifically in the field of sales & marketing) had their first hand from big real estate developers.

Why?
    Because these developers actually realize the wide potential that the youth bring.
    They are more dynamic. They have lots of new ideas. And most importantly, they can easily be taught.

How did they do it?
    As what i have mentioned on the early part of this post, the young are bounded still by the mind condition of employment.
    This could be a hindrance. But no.
    Because these big developers are corporately recognized. The need of attracting fresh minds could be realized in a form of quasi-employment. They are called the In-house Agents of the developers.

From then on, the entry of youth in real estate started to populate very fast.
    Raising a new trend on dominating a field which were a nobody's place for the young before.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

do we meet or something?

r u planning to have a seminar on this? if so, pls. count me in. I want to learn but I don't know how or where to start.

I think I'll be frequenting this thread, I like to learn more about the in, out and around of real estate.

Q1 completed, pls read the 2nd post above...

To neil & obet,
    Im not planning to handle a seminar, im not competent to do so as this is a very broad topic.
    Inato-ato rani dri sa istorya based on my experience.

Next question...

"Im very interested but I am young. I do not know where to start. What/where is the best venue that could help me best?"

This post will be started tomorrow. But first give a vote. What's ur personnal answer to the question?
    a. from books
    b. from my relatives in the business
    c. from developers
    d. from real estate firms
    e. from friends who are researching like me
    f. from REALTORS

FYI: A REALTOR (all letters must be capitalized) is not synonymous to an ordinary real estate agent/practitioner.
    It is the highest attainment of a real estate practitioner.
    To be a REALTOR, you must be a Real Estate Broker. But not all brokers are REALTORS. We'll talk of this matter on the next threads.

Blog Entries
    nice info in there boss ric... keep it up...

Default real estate

asa ta pwede mo attend ug seminar bahin aning real estate?interesado kau ko

what if i dont want to be a realestate broker?i want to own the realestate..not just a broker..what would be the term?

i think books..

nice baya ang real estate. Me, I gave up living in my newly built house just to get back the money I spent. Sakit baya sa buot nga new house nako pero dili ako ang nag puyo, but receiving 40k per month isn't so bad after all kay sa akoy mupuyo unya ako tanan gasto taga buwan. Mao naa lang sa ko sa akong parents puyo Real estate is slow in getting back your investment but it's forever man pud. Imuha naman pud ang yuta so OK ra. 3 years na nako napa rent akong house, 5 years to go pa to get back my investment. As long as occupied akong house, I am happy
    lodyl likes this.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast