Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts

This discussion is about "Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
YOURVILLE: Now Having a Subdivision Is As Easy As 1-2-3 Do you have a lot in Metro Cebu? EMERY ESTATES gives you the opportunity to ...

YOURVILLE: Now Having a Subdivision Is As Easy As 1-2-3

Do you have a lot in Metro Cebu?

EMERY ESTATES gives you the opportunity to have your own subdivision.
    We PLAN, we DEVELOP, we MARKET, we HANDLE CLIENT NEEDS
    Plus, we name the subdivision at the NAME YOU WANT.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

Default Re: Real Estate 101 For The Young Enthusiasts

Sir can I ask again if what would be the taxes paid for real estate?

starting Real Estate broker here.. basically starter pako..

This is a repost:

This is the standard sharing of expenses between the buyer and the seller when transferring the real estate property title (TCT - Transfer Certificate of Title or CCT - Condominium Certificate of Title) to a new owner:

The SELLER pays for the:

* Capital Gains Tax equivalent to 6% of the selling price of the property. (Withholding Tax if the seller is a corporation)
    * All unpaid taxes due (if any).
    * Agent / Broker's commission.

The BUYER pays for the:

* Documentary Stamp Tax - 1.5% of the selling price or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.
    * Transfer Tax - 0.5% of the selling price, or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.
    * Registration Fee - 0.25% of the selling price, or zonal value or fair market value, which ever is higher.

Incidental and miscellaneous expenses incurred during the registration process.
    The above sharing of expenses is the standard practice in the Philippines. However, buyers and sellers can mutually agree on other terms as long as it is done during the negotiation period (before the signing of the "Deed of Sale").

The "Deed of Sale" or "Deed of Absolute Sale" is the document showing legal transfer of real estate property ownership. The deed of sale is then taken to the Registry of Deeds to be officially recorded after paying the documentary stamp, transfer tax and registration fees. Always verify from the Registry of Deeds the authenticity of a Transfer Certificate of Title before buying a property. If the seller only has a tax declaration, be extra cautious and check with neighbours, the Barangay captain or anyone in the know in the community to verify the seller/owner's true identity and the property's history.

Your Agent / Broker will usually do the registration process (sometimes for a fee), however, all government , taxes, transfer fees and incidental or miscellaneous expenses will be shouldered by the buyer.

Documents needed when transferring the title (TCT or CCT) to the new owner:

* Certified true copy of the title
    * Copies of the Deed of Absolute Sale
    * Latest tax declaration of the property
    * Certificate from the Bureau of Internal Revenue that the capital gains tax and documentary stamps have been paid
    * Receipt of payment of the transfer tax and registration fees

An adapted form of the "Torrens" system of land registration is used in the Philippines. The system was adapted to assure a buyer that if he buys a land covered by an Original Certificate of Title (OCT) or the Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds, the same will be absolute, indefeasible and imprescriptible.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by khatie View Post
    Hi guys! Latest update on this event. Final venue is Waterfront Lahug.
    JAN 29-30, 2011 (Sat/Sun).

This seminar is identical to the one held in Manila last year and it's for you :

1. If you're wanting to invest in real estate, but are AFRAID to.
    2. If you want to learn more about property online marketing and want more ideas how to do it. This is for you.
    3. If you want to be SURROUNDED by successful people and learn HOW THEY THINK. This is for you.
    4. Yes, it's not just for real estate minded people, but for success minded people.
    5. John Calub will be explaining how you can be a Money Magnet.
    6. You'll be learning REALLY new ways to promote properties online. (Jomar Hilario will be there himself.)

7. Trace Trajano will be showing you how to invest, buy and sell properties.
    8. Trace Trajano will also teach you how to raise money INSTANTLY - in the seminar itself.

sorry ha but i dont want to be kuntrabida.. but i have attended one of trace trajano's seminars. and all i can say is basic ra jud cya.. ma learn ra ni nimo if you attend free real estate seminars held by brokerage companies here in cebu.. d jud ni cla mo hatag sa details, like mga pasikot2 na sa biz.. after all mahino naka nila nga compitetor..

Quote Originally Posted by Undone23 View Post
    sorry ha but i dont want to be kuntrabida.. but i have attended one of trace trajano's seminars. and all i can say is basic ra jud cya.. ma learn ra ni nimo if you attend free real estate seminars held by brokerage companies here in cebu.. d jud ni cla mo hatag sa details, like mga pasikot2 na sa biz.. after all mahino naka nila nga compitetor..
    we'll if you want to learn the real deal and secrets of real estate, go out on the street, you can't learn it by just reading books and listening to people, you need to experience it.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Undone23 View Post
    no prob on this. we are all entitled to share our opinions and views.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

Guys, do you know any crash courses about real estate diri sa Cebu (if there are any)?

And also, what reads would you recommend for those who are planning to venture into real estate? Kanang mag invest, not mag broker or sales.

Quote Originally Posted by GOSPELofROCH View Post
    we'll if you want to learn the real deal and secrets of real estate, go out on the street, you can't learn it by just reading books and listening to people, you need to experience it.
    Very true. The best teacher is still experience. Some people might be afraid to fail so they just go out there and learn shortcuts from people who claim to have the formula. But mind you guys, it is also important to fall and bend down your knees. Not only you will learn, but you'll feel it. Deep within you. The pain of sacrifice will give you the value of every fruit of your labor. That's how you'll learn to love it. Because it's as precious as gold because you put your blood on it.
    Cebu Homes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khatie View Post
    no prob on this. we are all entitled to share our opinions and views.
    Hello khatie, thank you for responding to the thread.
    Im real glad Trace is putting up the goal of 1 million Filipino millionaires.
    I would say, if that happens, our country will have its prime.
    However, I would like to ask you sincerely khatie.
    Do you think 20,000 apprenticeship fee is necessary?
    If so, have you availed it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    Guys, do you know any crash courses about real estate diri sa Cebu (if there are any)?

And also, what reads would you recommend for those who are planning to venture into real estate? Kanang mag invest, not mag broker or sales.
    Hi Makie,

I know Mr. Jun Garing is conducting seminars na here in Cebu. Usually, sa Manila siya but now offering his services in Cebu. But more on selling. I-teach niya what he experienced & wrote. He's actually an author also.

11.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast