Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Anyone here has engaged or would like to engaged in forex trading?


This discussion is about "Anyone here has engaged or would like to engaged in forex trading?" in the "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions" forums.
I am just new to this kind of business but I find it interesting. If anyone has a prior experience with forex trading, I would ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    46

    Default Anyone here has engaged or would like to engaged in forex trading?


    I am just new to this kind of business but I find it interesting.
    If anyone has a prior experience with forex trading, I would be glad if you will share your ideas, techniques and few knowledge here.

    By the way, because I'm currently focused on studying this type of business, I make a blog(All About Forex Trading) for it. Maybe you'll find it interesting as well.
    Last edited by zoids; 05-04-2009 at 09:57 AM. Reason: error

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    46
    up for this thread...

  3. #3
    Junior Member wealthyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    287
    too risky... but anyone with extra investable money can try it ...

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyhead View Post
    too risky... but anyone with extra investable money can try it ...
    yes, forex trading just like stocks trading has a very great risk of loss if not properly handled. but if you have already gained sufficient knowledge about the forex market, that risk can be managed.

    mas nindot ni kaysa stocks trading kay pwede ka mo-profit either mo-rise or mo-fall ang value sa currency dli lng one sided.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Nindot ni forex trading. advise lng nko. maintain sa gyud ug practice account for at least 6 months arn ma-familiar kaau ka sa market, dayn kung after 6 months gnahan na ka mo-invest ug real money, mas maau kung sugod sa ka mini account, at least gmay sa nga investment, pra dli kaau risky while nglearn pa ka.

    simple ra man ang basic nga principles sa forex trading. ang pinakasayon gyud nga way arn mka-learn ka, open ug practice aacount. naa man sa tading station ang mga graphs sa currency performance, indicators, tools, etc. so explore2x lng, dayn reasearch sa google kung unsaon paggamit ang mga indicators...

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat View Post
    Nindot ni forex trading. advise lng nko. maintain sa gyud ug practice account for at least 6 months arn ma-familiar kaau ka sa market, dayn kung after 6 months gnahan na ka mo-invest ug real money, mas maau kung sugod sa ka mini account, at least gmay sa nga investment, pra dli kaau risky while nglearn pa ka.

    simple ra man ang basic nga principles sa forex trading. ang pinakasayon gyud nga way arn mka-learn ka, open ug practice aacount. naa man sa tading station ang mga graphs sa currency performance, indicators, tools, etc. so explore2x lng, dayn reasearch sa google kung unsaon paggamit ang mga indicators...
    I agree with fiat, currently I also have a practice account... lingaw pud, it's just like playing...at least it does not have any risk while learning....at first I have a lot of loss... karn medyo slightly controlled na because I have already applied some of the strategies...

  7. #7
    Junior Member mailboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    unsay site ani kuya para maka register pud ko. hehe.

    try daw nako unsaon. curios ko da. winx

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by mailboy View Post
    unsay site ani kuya para maka register pud ko. hehe.

    try daw nako unsaon. curios ko da. winx
    daghan man online. search lng sa google. ako gamit kay sa fxcm.com. mas ok man ila trading station daghan tools...

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by zoids View Post
    daghan man online. search lng sa google. ako gamit kay sa fxcm.com. mas ok man ila trading station daghan tools...

    have you tried MT5 in Metisetrade?

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by zoids View Post
    I am just new to this kind of business but I find it interesting.
    If anyone has a prior experience with forex trading, I would be glad if you will share your ideas, techniques and few knowledge here.

    By the way, because I'm currently focused on studying this type of business, I make a blog(All About Forex Trading) for it. Maybe you'll find it interesting as well.
    I'm currently using metatrader5 Using a Peso account. So far its good. I'm enjoying forex. I also attended some weekly events about forex trading and it is quite helpful.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 03:45 PM
  2. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-19-2015, 11:19 AM
  3. Which dessert you would like to have in dinner?
    By JaneRathore in forum Food & Dining
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 07:25 AM
  4. Looking For: resellers or would like to be a distributor
    By snake_eye in forum Pets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:21 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 06:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top