Blog Comments

@marius: hahaha perte nakong bahakhak dire, joker ever gyud ka boss! bilib ko, seryus na kaayo ni nga post unya pina love2x unya apilan dayon nimo workplace scents! hahaha I can just imagine!

@gareb: unsa nga laundry soap ang gigamit? was a dryer sheet used? what brand? what scent? these are details that cannot be overlooked

right now, I think of "scent" and I think of the freshly-baked banana bread that is making my kitchen smell so delicious!
    fire = the girl on fire = the hunger games
    Why demigods? They don't serve a purpose, they're pretty useless. They are half-baked, mediocre. They are neither God nor mortal. They are stuck somewhere in between. The Greeks may have found some use for them but in today's world, they have no practical application whatsoever.
    nice, this one painted quite vivid images in my thoughts... you just gave me an idea for my next entry, haha.
    long straight hair, one of man's weaknesses.
    for the first time boss, wala ayo ko magnosebleed
    .. just reading the word "scent" and trying to associate with my workplace makes my nostrils cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik
    you just had to mention that particular author in a comment to a post this hot? hahaha
    What can I do? That's the first thing that came to my mind man beh..ahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by shey0811
    scintillating..one that leaves more to the imagination...reminiscent kaayo ni ee cummings imong style of writing... more please!
    you just had to mention that particular author in a comment to a post this hot? hahaha
    Updated 03-21-2012 at 02:13 PM by sevmik
    scintillating..one that leaves more to the imagination...reminiscent kaayo ni ee cummings imong style of writing... more please!
    Updated 03-21-2012 at 01:07 AM by shey0811
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top