Blog Comments

When one transitions from human to vampire, this is what happens. Hallucinations.
    rate-limiting step, huh, sevmik when Order grows too arrogant? Chaos may be unavoidable (necessary accdg to some) but it is not pleasure-inducing. It'll give you a rush of adrenaline for sure, but not of the good kind. I'd rather stab my eyeballs with EpiPen. LOL
    And why Allah? Shouldn't it be Zeus?
    Uhmmm, Sliders is one of my fav shows...and I saw every episode of Falling Skies' 2nd season...and I've seen one episode of the Jersey Shore...
    Hmn...until I saw YOU holding HER hand? Two females? Hmnn...sakto ba ni akong pagsabot?
    love transcends life and death man kuno...mao na bisan mamatay ang puppy, ang love magpabilin...LOL ka corny bah
    Kinda weird but this post reminds me of Richard Bach's "literary" style (e.g. The Bridge Across Forever; Jonathan Livingston Seagull)...
    hence my signature on the boards:

“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    You must like dark alleys, huh? You write about them often. Personally, I don't care for chaos. I do remember reading Jurassic Park and reading something about this so-called Chaos Theory in the pages of the book, but I don't care for it. I'm all about "the path to least resistance", while we wait for our ultimate destination.
    chaos strikes balance to order when order starts thinking too highly of itself, and vice-versa.

just embrace chaos as a necessity, a traffic police if you will, that leads us to appreciate our own weaknesses and strenghts in our struggle for order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    Can't you go through that alley during the day? Why on a cold, rainy night? And there so many alternative routes that are safer to get to your destination. No one ends up in a dark alley by accident. Generally, it's just not a good idea to be walking around at night. Unless you're a vampire or a werewolf or a zombie.
    you should not be asking me. you should be asking the character. he's real by the way.
    The Hunger Games ra akong ma comment kay honestly wala man gud ko kasabot sa imong story aning Icarus. Your stories should come with their own discussion guides for people with average IQ like me. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    there are things called Unavoidables and Necessities. like passing though dark alleys at night, if only to get to safer places.
    Can't you go through that alley during the day? Why on a cold, rainy night? And there so many alternative routes that are safer to get to your destination. No one ends up in a dark alley by accident. Generally, it's just not a good idea to be walking around at night. Unless you're a vampire or a werewolf or a zombie.
    fire = the girl on fire = the hunger games
    a case of using present lenses to look at past stories.
    My question is: what the heck is he doing at a dark street corner on a rainy night? Everyone knows that when you go tambay2x in a dark street corner on a rainy night...boy, you're asking for trouble. LOL
    there are things called Unavoidables and Necessities. like passing though dark alleys at night, if only to get to safer places.
    People who live in the interstices? Aha! Now I know why you were hanging out in that dark alley (or was it a dark street corner?) on a rainy night!

LOL
    perhaps your imagination limits the number of Inbetween Spaces too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    i have always though that the most interesting people are those that live in the interstices.
    People who live in the interstices? Aha! Now I know why you were hanging out in that dark alley (or was it a dark street corner?) on a rainy night!

LOL
    My question is: what the heck is he doing at a dark street corner on a rainy night? Everyone knows that when you go tambay2x in a dark street corner on a rainy night...boy, you're asking for trouble. LOL
    another guy that has "something different" in him almost convinced himself that he's a psychic, a seer and suffered much. he told the one he's praying for "please take this away 'coz i am not prepared for this" and later realized that by using one rare sense that he long have would enable him to move on, he call it - common sense...
    Why demigods? They don't serve a purpose, they're pretty useless. They are half-baked, mediocre. They are neither God nor mortal. They are stuck somewhere in between. The Greeks may have found some use for them but in today's world, they have no practical application whatsoever.
    i have always though that the most interesting people are those that live in the interstices.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top