View RSS Feed

moy1moy1

1. Going Solo to Isla Del Fuego: Salagdoong Beach Experience

March 27 2013

I woke up almost 10:00am, smelling what’s cooking-in inside my host’s humble abode. It was holy week at that time, so it is customary to eat fish. Siquijodnons are fish lovers and they have this affinity on freshness; for they do not buy day-old fish. I then strolled along the streets of Lazi with the blessing that I don’t get lost. I was informed by my friend that I’d be joining them (Highschool batchmates of hers) to go to the beach. Salagdoong Beach that is.
  2. So good in SOGOD

Happy Fiesta! Pit Senyor!

-These were the phrases shouted on a feverish Sinulog-driven, Sunday 20th of January. I recall thinking about joining tomorrow’s trip north of Cebu, while strolling inside the mouth of the beast; the horde infested with wasted individuals, along the long street towards cabanas/baseline. I thought, if I ever get out alive (and not wasted), I might be able to arrive on time, set for tomorrow’s trip (which eventually, I failed to do so). Bottles ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top