View RSS Feed

moy1moy1

1. Well played, Mr. Malevolence

Almost at the cliff, I wonder if I can take the leap to utmost hatred. Mind bent on malevolent thoughts, I cannot fathom how disfigured I would become if I succumb to such hate resonating below me.

======================================

One thing I hate the most is for someone to know, and utterly, exploit, my weakness for an hour of mischievous fun;that weakness being me as shallow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It Pays To Choose Your Flowers

As I walked along the sidewalk near E-mall, going towards Novo to buy my daily necessities (footpowder,earbuds etc.) on a typical afternoon, I remembered my good friend's advice to me, which immediately set a time warp, creating a wormhole through my brain.

The recall goes like this:
    ME: Ani! ok raba kaha kung muhatag kug buwak nia? I mean ok rman cguro kai meju ok naman amu tagad.
    HER: ...

Updated 02-15-2013 at 05:35 AM by moy1moy1 (grammar)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Under the Shade of Your Parasol

As I walked fast along the sidewalk, stopping and waiting to cross the road, I saw you on a purple parasol. Cold sweat ran into my face after you shouted my name on the opposite side of the road. Waving, I shoutedback, saying "wana kai exam? pauli na ka?".I mean, I know that she's homeward bound, so what am I thinking, asking those questions? Still, she replied: wala ...

Updated 02-04-2013 at 07:44 AM by moy1moy1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Way of the Sword

We often watch slasher movies for entertainment, particularly anything that portrays wielding swords and roaring battle cries. Sometimes we love to watch skull splits and blood splatters; piercing arrows and penetrating spears.
    Gruesome as it seems, people tend to focus on the thrill they get when someone is killed brutally and not on the essence of why the film ...

Updated 01-28-2013 at 12:42 AM by moy1moy1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So good in SOGOD

Happy Fiesta! Pit Senyor!

-These were the phrases shouted on a feverish Sinulog-driven, Sunday 20th of January. I recall thinking about joining tomorrow’s trip north of Cebu, while strolling inside the mouth of the beast; the horde infested with wasted individuals, along the long street towards cabanas/baseline. I thought, if I ever get out alive (and not wasted), I might be able to arrive on time, set for tomorrow’s trip (which eventually, I failed to do so). Bottles ...
  6. In comitatu lupórum

Adrift in the sea of thoughts,
    I ponder how I should describe my essence in it's present state.
    I have been gloomy all this time,
    thinking and thinking on things worth living.
    Wounded by despair and anxiety, my soul is famished.
    Still, I wonder, what might urged me to do things
    that will describe me as someone loathsome?
    Still, I wonder why I deserved to be called as such,
    yet I don't see anything good from someone who called me as such.
    Shall
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top