Blog Comments

I have been actively traveling for many years. And to make my trips more comfortable, I invent a lot in various travelling accessories. Fortunately, today you can find many tips on travel blogs and then buy everything online. I usually make my purchases at [URL="https://startmyhobbytrip.com/"]StartMyHobbyTrip.com[/URL]. They always have some interesting novelties to surprise me. And where do you buy such items?
    hoping i could visit this place soon xc
    wow! very nice view... tag-pila ang hotel diha dai?
    ako jud gimahayan nga wala ko mo ambak diha ky dli ko kabaw mo langoy. sayanga jud. . tsk!
    Had the chance to visit the place last holy week and I was awed! Hope you were able to visit the Kagusuan Beach, the view so was breathtaking there =)
    1300 ako budget for the week hehe.. free acco nuon ko ana
    pila imo gasto ani tanan na adventure nindut lage ni dah
    I'm loving the gorgeous photos! I'm sure you had a blast. Makes me wanna go to Isla del Fuego now...island of fire...what a beautiful name.
    ayaw sad nang diamonds oi samad2 mn sad ta ana haha!
    makahilak mn sd tag diamonds sa kakilig.!
    Ka pihikan ni TS. Nindot sad ning butangan og story and how you associate the flower/s sa imo hatagan dah. Mas cute and touching kysa merely receiving flowers without knowing the effort of acquiring one and words the giver put in it.
    Incredible
    Nice! ^_~*
    sometimes the unexpected gifts have the priceless memories.
    ^ lol. both stories are isolated. aguy hahaha
    hahaha...update us for the next episode of your affection towards this girl ha...hehehe....
    Nice one moy thumbs up!! when you know how to choose your flower or to choose things that you want to give to a special person, it could give the implication that you really know who that person is, not just the outside but more on the inside.. from what you chose , shows what and how that person is to you.. It is the feeling of seeing a thing and this person will always come to your mind even at a first glance.. it's how this simple thing represents this special one...
    Quote Originally Posted by kageron
    such a loss
    indeed.....
    such a loss
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top