Blog Comments

The last four sentences hit like a tower crane crashing down...it seems like I heard it from somewhere, someone, sometime ago...
    People who talks about you means you're above them. Small minds talk about other people. They're so bored of themselves that they create lies and drama.
    @balskie ouchhh sir... makahilak mansad ta ani... maybe the pain i'm having now wala ra sa kumingking sa imong pain before... huhuhu

@woga "A married status is such a burden... No matter how much we hold on... the cause will always be because of the status." yes, at some point. But I am more concerned about the person not just the status anymore because status is something i can't do anything about... hayyy

@Passport correct PP, everything happens for a reason. Maybe, I don't see it yet for now
    bwahahaha samuka my friend @slabdans oi hihihi
    Quote Originally Posted by re_con
    sorry hap, but unsay meaning sa BS?
    Buy and Sell kaw jud bulls sh*t gud
    Quote Originally Posted by princize
    indeed... that's how when you feel you have more than enough. awww
    awww.......
    Your blog gives me the chills, because I can relate to it... A portion of it is the other way around on my part.

A married status is such a burden... No matter how much we hold on... the cause will always be because of the status.
    this song from the monkees is dedicated to princeze. let's just say i'm your follower because i can empathize with you. i felt the pain you are feeling now. when my girlfriend for 10 years married another man.

The Monkees – I'll Be True To You Lyrics

I'll be true to you, yes I will
    I won't look twice when
    The other girls go by

Somehow this time, it's all so clear to me
    The way to go is easy to see
    My heart is sure you're
    The girl I've waited for
    And I'll be true to you, yes I will

Yes I will
    I used to be the kind
    Who said that every girl's the same
    And love was just a game for having fun
    But when I looked at you
    I knew that I was wrong
    And that I really could belong to only one

Every dream that you have, I'll fulfill
    I never promised this to anyone before
    But I'll be true to you, yes I will

Every dream that you have, I'll fulfill

I never promised this to anyone before
    But I'll be true to you, yes I will
    Yes I will, yes I will
    the best way to heal a broken heart is to find someone new.
    someone who this time will be true to you
    every thing happens for a reason, there is always a purpose in all things that happen, we never meet people for nothing... we may never know that reason nor purpose, we do not have to, except to accept the fact that life worth living is love worth having... they who chose not to be in our lives, must be set free, sometimes we are just sparrows in a hurricane... they fly away, and we just have to be on our own destiny too.
    Updated 11-22-2015 at 10:14 AM by Passport
    @Passport love is a risk... worth taking but sometimes it's sad to realize at the end that you've took the risk of loving someone who isn't worth the effort. Sometimes, we do it not just for the sake of love, but for the sake of the person we love.

Thanks PP, pm me perhaps where I can find the thread? hihihi
    @kid_blade true, that's one good thing left.. there's no regret coz i've tried and did my best.. maybe it doesn't work out lang jud.
    @balskie Thanks flattered much...
    Failed relationships were not a waste of time, investing time is actually the key to your happy ending story. You can't just say "hey you're my my love of my life" with out even wasting time. Later you'll realize that it wasn't a waste of time but rather a learning process in preparation for the real one.
    you are a gifted writer. keep on blogging
    there is a thread on how far is the distance between pain and happiness when one gives all for love... i say pain often is the shadow of happiness, or vice versa... for love is indeed a risk, a risk worth taking

... let the pressure off your chest girl.. you are strong...
    all we can do is live with the pain. i'm so sorry for you. that you have to experience such a degradation. just remember the good times you had with him and forget the bad. this way you will be able to do away with the hate. coz hate will corrode your soul
    @balskie this is soooo true!
    @re_con its Bullsh*t hihi yes i agree with you! Many times i've seen and felt that.. it's not only painful but very degrading as well..
    i can feel your pain. i'm glad you have got over it. coz only the one you love can really hurt you
    lisod gyud ning mainlove ka ug too much.. better love yourself much and much and much....

Mean what you say, lisod gyud ning naay mo ingon nimo nga love lagi taka but his actions shows the opposite...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top