View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Skincare Alphabet: C Is For Copper

Do you know how to decipher the ingredients label on your moisturiser? Or whether you should be using retinol? Or what the difference is between AHAs and BHA? Relax and let the Vogue Skincare Alphabet break it down.

What is it?
    Copper peptide GHK-Cu is found naturally in the human body, and combines the element copper with three amino acids, making it a tripeptide.

What is it used for?
    Copper peptides have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and ...
  2. Skincare Alphabet: B Is For BHA

Do you know how to decipher the ingredients label on your moisturiser? Or whether you should be using retinol? Or what the difference is between AHAs and BHA? Relax and let the Vogue Skincare Alphabet break it down.

What is it?
    BHA, also known as salicylic acid, is beta hydroxy acid - a derivative of aspirin.

What is it used for?
    Salicylic acid has several uses - it's the key active in Pepto-Bismol - but in skincare it is mainly used to fight acne, thanks ...
  3. Glamour May 2016

• Dior J'adore smells good
    • REED handbags are like tweaked Celine x Rebecca Minkoff
    • Clinique the acne line is good but there are still better stuff out there.
    • Ooooh Givenchy, as much as I love your handbags, when you talk about Rouge in lipsticks I'd still prefer a Rouge Louboutin than Rouge Interdit.
    • Neutrogena skin care line is good. And oh, I have this HG powder foundation 10yrs ago, sadly they DC'd it.
    • Pandora? Not my thing.
    • Covergirl's Lashblast collection, will try it >.<
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top