View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. In a world full of INFIDELITY be the LOYAL one.

In this world full of infidelity, it's really hard to find someone who can be loyal even if you're not with them, even you don't see what they're doing. A faithful partner is rare nowadays, but when you have found someone who can give the whole world to you, never let the person go.

Someone who can sacrifice and give up everything for you. Someone who is still there despite of your bad attitude. Someone who accepts your flaws. Someone who is there no matter what happens. Someone who'll ...

Updated 10-11-2016 at 05:24 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  2. To the Girl Who Needs to Remember She's More Than Enough

The most important thing I want you to take away from this is that you are most definitely, without a doubt good enough. I need you to remember there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

I know there is a good chance you are rolling your eyes at that statement, you may be muttering to yourself, "yeah right" or "whatever" but mutter away cause it's true.

It's tough being the girl who cares too much. The girl who would do anything for those she cares ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top