View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Hugot Quotes From A Second Chance

"The truth is, you love him kaya kung nahihirapan ka na pagkatiwalaan siya, pagkatiwalaan mo ang pagmamahal mo sa kanya."

"...Kahit may nararamdaman na akong mali,
    I chose to look away...to keep quiet. Ang nagmamahal kasi, naniniwala. I defended you from everyone, even to myself...but I was wrong."

"Kahit ang hirap-hirap mo nang mahalin, mamahalin kita kahit nasasaktan ako...kasi nangako ako. I promised to love you even when it hurts. I love you
  2. A Second Chance

I know it'll take a few months I can see this movie, due to the scarcity of Filipino theaters in my area. I'll be posting some excerpts from the blogs/reviews of people that had seen this movie.

'It is this tenacious refusal to surrender to absolute escape and fantasy that separates 'One More Chance' and to a greater degree, 'A Second Chance,' from all the rest'

At its very core, A Second Chance retains a very stubborn allegiance to love. In the midst of its damning portrayal
  3. One More Chance sequel - "A Second Chance"

A SECOND CHANCE

A Second Chance, sequel of the ultimate hugot film with Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz, One More Chance. The well-loved tandem of Basha and Popoy. It’s been eight long years since the first film came out!

Now tell me kinsa man dili excited ani? Teehee.

Updated 11-13-2015 at 03:30 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Movie
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top