View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Your Second Love Is More Important Than The First

People have always told me that first loves are the most important loves out there. I have read articles about it, heard songs, seen poetry. They portray it to be the best love, romanticizing it to make it seem better than it really is. You see, when we are young we all want to meet someone and fall in love. Thats how all of the fairy tales end, am I right? You meet a boy, fall in love, the end. However, it is not as easy as that.

[Side note: If you are still with your first love, ...
  2. You're the Woman of Someone's Dreams

"Every girl deserves a guy
    that can make her heart forget
    why it was ever broken."
    I can remember the months before I met the man that I love, that I was crying on the couch sulking in sadness as to why I was never a priority to the man who came before him.

I remember being in a crowd full of people and still feel being alone. I remember feeling less of myself because of one man's lack of attention. I remember that sadness and I sure as hell will ...

Updated 08-24-2016 at 11:54 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. Fall in Love With Someone Who...

Fall in love with someone who you think “I’m so in love with you, it’s stupid” on the regular… And they make your heart skip a beat when you see them smile after a long day. The moment their lips meet yours, the butterflies begin dancing in your stomach, and no matter how long you’ve been together, you genuinely miss them when you’re apart. It’s these little moments that you look forward to any time that you’re away.

Fall in love with someone who makes it easy to fall (and stay) in ...

Updated 07-27-2016 at 01:21 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  4. To All the Girls Who Love Too Hard

You're not alone. I know you feel unappreciated. Unloved. Broken at times. Sometimes empty.

You're the girl that asks someone if they are okay even if you were the one that spent that night crying yourself to sleep.

You feel empty some days but never stop loving. Never stop giving love. Never stop trying. Some people say this is your weakness.

Giving too much. Loving too hard. But it's not, you know how it feels to be broken, to be on the brink of ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top