View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. 9 Perks Of Dating A Woman Who Exercises

If you don't have the balls to ask your chick gym mate on a date because she works out like a beast (and it's scaring the crap out of you), allow us to tell you this: You're missing out…big time.

Girls who love to exercise have some qualities that make them completely different from those who don't—and we don't just mean physically. While their 36-24-36 figure alone is a very compelling reason to date them on the regular, there are actually much stronger arguments to consider that ...
  2. Ladies, what is it about YOU that captivates us so?

I've read a blog that's worth sharing because not just I'm a woman but I believe in empowering women.

As legions of gentlemen will attest, the human female is without question the most remarkable form of life World of Women on the planet. Since the dawn of time, women have impacted men to the deepest levels of our soul. And with good reason…females kick ass.

I have a theory that the whole reason God created Eve had absolutely nothing to do with companionship for Adam. ...
  3. Science Still Isn’t Studying Our Periods Enough, So We All Lose

The scientific community needs to study menstruation as this body function impacts half of society.

Not so long ago, it was conventional wisdom that menstruation made women weaker, mentally inferior, unstable, and unclean once a month. For the most part, we know better, but periods are still a taboo topic. So taboo, in fact, that it’s still relatively uncharted territory in terms of medical research. There isn’t even a complete consensus as to why human women menstruate, let alone ...
    Categories
    Health
  4. 6 Common Eye Conditions in Women

Best Tips to Keep and Improve Vision

As the years go by, time can take a toll on your eyesight. Blurred vision, the inevitable glasses and more frequent visits to the ophthalmologist seem to come with age. Find out about 6 common eye conditions in women and tips to help improve vision...

Our joints ache, bones break and faces wrinkle. Now add eye problems to the list of age-related eye conditions women face. The longer we live, the more beating our sight takes. According
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top