View RSS Feed

FOODspotted

1. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

This is a classic banana bread – moist and full of chocolate chips!

Ingredients
    • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
    • 1 1/2 cups flour
    • 1 cup sugar
    • 1 teaspoon baking soda
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
    • 3 bananas, mashed (1 cup mashed banana)
    • 1 cup chocolate chips

Preparation
    • Pre-heat the oven to 350°F .
    • Grease and flour a 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan (or use baking spray, such as Baker's Joy brand).
    • In a large bowl, whisk
  2. Cherry Blossom Frappuccino

Celebrating the change of season with a new drink, the Cherry Blossom Frappuccino is a blend of sweet strawberries and cream with white chocolate sauce and matcha drizzle, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of matcha.

This is the first time Starbucks is offering the Cherry Blossom blended beverage U.S. but Japanese customers have been enjoying a version of the drink since 2010.

Just like the colorful blossoms that bloom for a short time and then fade, Starbucks’ ...
  3. Wok'd Thai Restaurant

Thai food is no longer new to Cebu, Wok’d, “Delivering it with a great deal of authenticity and quality is key.”

Wok’d is a small restaurant which has an open kitchen for you to watch how they are prepping your food up. Also, you get to see some fire exhibition. 😉 The place is a bit small but the interior design can give off that spacious feeling. It has a counter, around eight sets of table inside and four more outside. The place has a good Wifi service inside and music are ...
  4. The Famous Calea's CHOCOLATE MOIST CAKE

It’s a sponge cake with chocolate topping and custard filling. Though it looks ordinary, you will feel the difference the moment you pierce it with a fork. It’s a bit more compact than most cakes. Although as soft as your regular choco delight, you know you’re getting more of the cake than air, which fills most regular sponge cakes.

And the taste? Better than most chocolate cakes that had graced my tastebuds.

(photos take: 2011 the last time I had tasted this cake
  5. 21 Dubs Flavored Chicken Wings

#21DUBSWINGS or 21 Dubs Flavored Chicken Wings is located at Maria Cristina Arcade, Ma. Cristina Extension, Camputhaw, Cebu City. It is the arcade beside the Sacred Heart School - Hijas de Campus.

Visited this place last August 6. For me being away for 2 years it's kind of hard to find that night especially it was kind of drizzling and my Cebu-based friend is not sure where it was exactly located.

6. I love to eat :)

Updated 11-04-2015 at 06:39 AM by gracie7

Categories
    FOODspotted , Love
  7. 6 Common Eye Conditions in Women

Best Tips to Keep and Improve Vision

As the years go by, time can take a toll on your eyesight. Blurred vision, the inevitable glasses and more frequent visits to the ophthalmologist seem to come with age. Find out about 6 common eye conditions in women and tips to help improve vision...

Our joints ache, bones break and faces wrinkle. Now add eye problems to the list of age-related eye conditions women face. The longer we live, the more beating our sight takes. According
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top