View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Allowing Yourself to Feel Pain Instead of Hiding from It

I used to run from pain.

Allow yourself to feel pain, to sit with it. To build relationships that you may one day lose, for whatever reason.

Holding pain will be hardest thing you do. Feeling pain is the bravest fight you will fight. Running, avoidance, fear in whatever form, it all brings you further away from being a full, feeling person.

Pain is clarifying, cleansing. True.

You feel this pain because you loved so hard, because you felt ...

Updated 04-28-2016 at 10:13 AM by gracie7

Tags: life, love, pain
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  2. Forever alone?

Forever is an incredibly long time. I think, apart from our own company – nothing in our lives really lasts forever. But when we’re looking for a partner and not succeeding, and we feel we’ve been single for way too long (Months? Years? – definition of “a long time” can be very subjective), that horrible thought almost inevitably creeps in: ‘Will I ever find someone? What if I stay alone forever?’

I could bet you right here right now for any amount – you won’t stay single forever, ...

Updated 04-28-2016 at 10:11 AM by gracie7

Tags: love
    Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. LOVE: used and abused.

The word "love" is used and abused for the expression of different sets of feelings.

The word love is used as an expression of affection towards someone else (I love you) but it also expresses pleasure (I love chocolate). To make it a little more complicated, the word "love" also expresses a human virtue that is based on compassion, affection and kindness. This is a state of being, that has nothing to do, with something or someone outside yourself. This is the ...

Updated 04-28-2016 at 10:18 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Gracie's thoughts , Love
  4. What is LOVE?

Don't let the word love define your LOVE.

Love is the most powerful emotion a human being can experience. The strange thing is, that almost nobody knows what love is. Why is it so difficult to find love? That is easy to understand, if you know that the word "love" is not the same as one's feeling of love.

Updated 07-21-2016 at 09:59 PM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. One More Chance sequel - "A Second Chance"

A SECOND CHANCE

A Second Chance, sequel of the ultimate hugot film with Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz, One More Chance. The well-loved tandem of Basha and Popoy. It’s been eight long years since the first film came out!

Now tell me kinsa man dili excited ani? Teehee.

Updated 11-13-2015 at 03:30 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Movie
  6. Why do you love someone without knowing the reason?

"Love is blind."

And that pretty much nails it! If you go through this world you will often ask yourself how certain couples ever found each other. Often you will be tempted to give a fast answer like "beauty" or "money", but that's too one-dimensional. Love is more complex than that and it's bigger than many people can imagine.
    The fact of the matter is: Love does not NEED a reason. It comes on its own terms and it exists without ever wanting ...
    Tags: happy, love
    Categories
    Love
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top