View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Blank Space XIII

• I have become a whole new person because of you.
    • Sometimes, you are pretty much the only thing makes me want to get up in the morning.
    • All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you... than with anyone else in the world.
    • You're gonna need someone on your side.
    • It's harder to love somebody than to walk away from them.
    • You have to be all in, one side or the other.
    • Hating you
  2. Blank Space XI

• Everyone you meet has something to teach you.
    • People who are too happy don’t see the warning signs of dangerous people or situations and are more willing to trust when they shouldn't.
    • Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
    • If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way.
    • Overthinking ruins happiness.
    • When ‪#‎Virgos‬ truly love, it's pure and selfless. When they

Updated 04-28-2016 at 09:44 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. Why do you love a person without knowing the reason why?

Love is blind.

And that pretty much nails it!

If you go through this world you will often ask yourself how certain couples ever found each other. Often you will be tempted to give a fast answer like "beauty" or "money", but that's too one-dimensional.

Love is more complex than that and it's bigger than many people can imagine.

The fact of the matter is: Love does not NEED a reason. It comes on its own terms and it exists ...
  4. Age is just a number. Maturity is what really matters in relationships.

“The heart wants what the heart wants” is a cliché that couldn't be more accurate. We truly can't help with whom we fall in love. Love doesn't care if someone is older or younger, but we certainly do.

Society holds a negative stigma regarding age differences, which causes people to obsess over it. And, that is why when we start developing feelings for people outside of our age brackets, we think our feelings are wrong.

We often put up walls and flee for the mountains, ...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top