View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Judging someone based on their past

We all have a past, even that beautiful woman who you want to date or are dating. A past is what makes up who we are now. Mistakes are made so that we can learn what we want, what we don't want, and who we want to be. If you are judging a woman's past, then you are not going to be happy in your relationship – at all.

“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” ~Sri Chinmoy

Judging A Woman’s Past ...
  2. It's hard to wait around for something/someone

You can try to ignore what it is that you want. You can think of reasons why you should wait a little longer, why now is not the right time to act. But you'll always be on edge.

You can't really get it out of your head. It's not in there anyway. It's in your heart. It's in your being.

When you think the desire is gone or has been replaced, the smallest reminder of your desire sends it hurtling back to the forefront of your mind, making your head spin.

Updated 10-11-2016 at 06:53 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. #BuhayNgIsangOPTION

1. You only remember me when you're bored.
    2. I'm always the first option, but I would never be chosen.
    3. You only text me on the cellphone late night when you need my love.
    4. I am only existing, when you need something.
    5. Mahalaga ka sa kanya, pero hindi ka niya mahal.
    6. Stop looking at me like you want me because we both know you don't.
    7. I can't tell if I'm making a mistake by loving you but I swear I'd do anything for you.
    8. My existence is only acknowledged when his priority is not around.
    9. You
  4. Quotes for May

1. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other.

7. I hate to disagree with you, but, I don't think so.
    I think if we're a real couple, we're going to last.
    Because if this is for real, I won't let you leave me.
    Because if this is for real, I'll let you feel and I'll tell you everyday that "you are the most honest, ...

Updated 05-23-2016 at 04:14 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. Psychology says...

1. Flirting is an effective way of reducing loneliness, depression and relieving stress.
    2. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
    3. Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
    4. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things, instead of using people and loving things.
    5. You find relief in sleeping. When you're sleeping, you're not sad, angry or lonely,
  6. Blank Space XV

• When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
    • You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
    • Sometimes the bigger the smile, the more pain there is to hide.
    • In my life, I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes, but most of all, I've learned.
    • Every new day is another chance to be a better person
  7. Blank Space XIV

• Letting it out is better than holding it in. Letting it simmer and be consumed by the thoughts of what if.
    • I feel bad for liking a person now because every time that I will like a person, the feelings aren't mutual.
    • Happiness won’t teach you how to be happy, sadness will.
    • Like salt into an open wound you poured into my life, and all I could think was damn, this is going to hurt like hell.
    • The world does stuff to you, but your life is determined by how you react to this stuff.
    • I have

Updated 05-11-2016 at 06:03 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top