Blog Comments

Hello. Medicine has its pros and cons. I usually use more efficient things like [URL="https://uvb-lamps.com/"]uvb lamps[/URL]. It is effective against such diseases as dermatosis, psoriasis, local neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis and other skin problems. You should try it!
    Not many people know that sites for onlne dating like [url=http://gointerracialdating.com/]this[/url]
    one are actually work for this reason. They are used to think that people just wnat to fool them all even if it all comes to a meeting, they will see not a person who was on the picture. It seems kinda true, but it is changing, I suppose.
    Mga kaistorya, wala ko nagmahay sa stay nako sa henann. G basa jd ni nko nga kay wala juy laing blog bahin sa henann nga honest kaayo. At least makapangandam mo ug g sundog jd nako ni ang iyang g suwat nga blog. Nakakita rko tungod kay pagpaningkamot hg search hehe

Mao ni ang link ug hinaot nakatabang ko hehe

Malas lang kay agad2 nami nag decide. Naghuwat jd ko ani ug bhalag mahal na, bsta dayun mi tungod ani. Hehe

I click lang ang naay blue font nga g underline, mu open na dayun ang review hehe hinaot nakatabang ko

Henann Alona Beach Resort: A very comprehensive and Honest Review
    Very Affordble Wedding Packages sa Whimsical Concepts and Events Cebu mga maau kaau ni sila nga group. Sila nag handle sa akong wedding last month..e search ni sila. Very professional jud ang services nila

https://www.facebook.com/WhimsicalCo...andEventsCebu/
    We decided to make a wedding in India. It's so difficult to choose a photographer because everything has to be perfect, especially photos. That's why it's important to choose the best one. I found mine with this top picks - [URL="https://kanpur.wedding.net/photographers/"]https://kanpur.wedding.net/photographers/[/URL]
    Extremely useful article, I wish more people read it. Gynecomastia can really be one of the symptoms, at least according to this reliable source . I wish people knew more about their health and dangerous signs of different diseases.
    I don't recommend Cinematix Stills & Motion by Mark Cular. Dghan kaau palpak. At first I thought it was ok. Had me pay in full, even though wala pa nahatag ang full service.
    1. didnt use my preferred music for SDE. D daw cla mugamit ug pirated and kalimot cla. Unprofessional.
    2. First meeting was told 3 months kuha na ang prints or copies. Then pg..follow up kay ingon nasad nga 6 months daw and naa daw maabtan ug "1 year" before makuha. They boast kung unsa cla ka professional. Professional ka 1 year pa mkuha? sure oi..... Mura sad wa tay kaila nga gkasal and when nakuha ang ilang copies.
    3. My package includes guest book. Wla jud guest book ghatag. Ending, I dnt have my guest list. They offered to replace with blow up nlng. Ask ko if naay frame, ingon cya nga mahal ra daw ang frame 8K.. unsa na Gold? LOL
    4.Blow up lagi. Super ka bad ang quality. Murag ng.wear ang bride ug gloves kay ga-gray2x ang arms. Mark Cular "apologized" kay wa daw macheck. My question is, if cge ka panghambog and proud kung unsa ka QUALITY and PROFESSIONAL motrabaho ngano d man e.check. Unsa g.yaga2x lng ang work kay FULLY PAID NAMAN? (lesson learned ni nko)
    5. He mentioned and compared their service quality and professionalism sa uban photographers (d nlng nko ipang mention.. ubay2x pud iyang g.nganlan).. He said, bati daw mukuha ug pics, dili candid, basta2x lng ang shots aron ingnon naay dghan agi or trabaho, dili quality, etc.
    6. Files and picture kay dili ingon ana ka HQ, why? If e.enlarge nko sa PC, slightly pixelated cya. When they had to redo the Blow Up, he is asking for the original file. I told him nga mao rna iyang ghatag nko and I asked them about it when he gave me a copy. He said "RAW" files daw and HQ na daw. Then ngano mangita pman ka (in the end) ug HQ nko? Which means, even ikaw, you find standard quality ra imong ghatag?

He mentioned nga naa cya uban clients nga gkapuyan cya so paugat sad cya nangasaba ug clients, etc.

Reasons kay busy kaau cya sa kadaghan clients and he mentioned cya ng photographer nla ni Kate Abad. Wa daw niya g.take ang offer nga ipa sponsor cla so their names would show up sa ilang wedding ma.feature sa TV or something....

Until now utangan pa cya nko ug Guest Book or Blow Up. Pero cge nlng, ila nlng to..

It's up to you kung unsa... I'm just stating the experience I had with Cinematix Stills & Motion by Mark Cular.

And oh! Don't believe the reviews you see and read sa facebook kay pinili.an ang ilang reviews. They only accept reviews submitted nga 4-star and up. HAHAHAH Nailad ko dinhi, this is why nkuha ko nila.
    Oh well, there is no use crying over spilt milk.

Again, just saying para walay lain bride or couples ang ma stress ug cge follow up or having to deal with this kind of person or service...
    Bad Credit finances Canada also offers information about some of
    the best high risk lenders available in Canadian marketplace that
    extend their services to people with bad credit history looking
    for credit repair, personal finances, payday finances, credit
    cards, home finances, car finances, long or short term finances,
    debt consolidation, including secured and unsecured bad credit
    finances in Canada.Apply now and we'll show you how we can help
    emails below only.arabgroupconsultant@gmail.com or call +1-647-487-0030 (whats app) +918447914017to apply
    Bad Credit finances Canada also offers information about some of
    the best high risk lenders available in Canadian marketplace that
    extend their services to people with bad credit history looking
    for credit repair, personal finances, payday finances, credit
    cards, home finances, car finances, long or short term finances,
    debt consolidation, including secured and unsecured bad credit
    finances in Canada.Apply now and we'll show you how we can help
    emails below only.arabgroupconsultant@gmail.com or call +1-647-487-0030 (whats app) +918447914017to apply
    Nice jud ang naay wedding coordinator para hapsay. But young couples also need to think about keeping it simple. Don't spend too much (time, money, and effort) on the wedding day--try thinking about and planning for the rest of your married lives instead.
    @gracie7

you inspired me...and i will become this kind of girl...and i will be proud of who i am...thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mae12
    Hi guys,

i'm new here.

Please help me suggest for the wedding venue and other recommendations for any suppliers nga needed sa kasal. Preferred namu unta hotel sa cebu then ang kasal kay sa sacred heart. Hoping mi kita barato near ra unta sa church.

please help guys, kalabad ug budgeting gyud.

Thanks
    Di ganahan muhire nalang wedding coordinator? Ky less stress nuon nah ky naa na nah sila connections with other suppliers and mas maka suggest nah sila.
    Hi guys,

i'm new here.

Please help me suggest for the wedding venue and other recommendations for any suppliers nga needed sa kasal. Preferred namu unta hotel sa cebu then ang kasal kay sa sacred heart. Hoping mi kita barato near ra unta sa church.

please help guys, kalabad ug budgeting gyud.

Thanks
    Read up: BB Cream is #2. 10 Life Saving Drugstore Makeup You Can Buy At Watsons And Mercury Drug. There is an alternative to creams you can find in Watsons and Mercury Drug.
    Hello

Available voice and non voice project is for lifetime with 24x7 online support care team

This is the simple PDF to MS word conversion project
    In this project, we provide you some PDF pages and you need to convert them
    into ms word through software which is also provided by us.

What we provide:-

1. Provide free of cost software

2. Provide free of cost training

3. +Free Live demo class

4. Free from royalty for lifetime

5. Lifetime agreement with lifetime membership

6. Provide 24/7 support team free of cost, bellow look link for helpful...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6B...b3FsVkU/view?u...

We Provide Corporate Plan.

Best Regards

www.outsourcing24x7.com

Mail us : iamnaveen569@gmail.com

Call : +917290935239

WhatsApp no : +917289809140

Have a Great Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwardzed
    Love is innate within us and the only thing that can bring it out is that gesture about someone imploring that need for love.
    The wonders of loving and being in love is that sometimes we love that one person we never knew we would fall in love with.
    Quote Originally Posted by slabdans
    LOve? is a serial killer
    Ayaw na lagi cgeg kanta My Way

Quote Originally Posted by Dwardzed
    Love in it's multi faceted form will always conform into one façade that is to have and to cherish for the rest of ones life.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by re_con
    well said..
    Lisud na ipamugos natoh atong kaugalingon to someone who kept pushing us away.
    Quote Originally Posted by krisophobic
    tbh - life is full of possibilities. I don't dislike reassurance but somehow it would be better if you are prepared. a friendly reminder.
    Sometimes it would be better, in one way or another, in some instances that we are assured as to what is our role in someone else's life.

Quote Originally Posted by james_chaw
    I can so relate. I recently broke up with someone who wanted iron-clad assurances of things will be going her way. At the end of the relationship, I had had enough.
    Oh, that is "by hook or by crook" assurance that she wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by re_con
    gaghan Ang mkarelate ani...
    Usa nka sis?

Quote Originally Posted by kaudlitek
    People who we meet in our life is not by chance and it will makes us new, far from before... better and stronger.
    Each of the people we met somewhere along the road shared the learnings and virtues they've gained in their journey too.
    Updated 04-29-2017 at 09:13 AM by gracie7
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top