View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Quotes for May

1. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other.

7. I hate to disagree with you, but, I don't think so.
    I think if we're a real couple, we're going to last.
    Because if this is for real, I won't let you leave me.
    Because if this is for real, I'll let you feel and I'll tell you everyday that "you are the most honest, ...

Updated 05-23-2016 at 04:14 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  2. Psychology says...

1. Flirting is an effective way of reducing loneliness, depression and relieving stress.
    2. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
    3. Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
    4. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things, instead of using people and loving things.
    5. You find relief in sleeping. When you're sleeping, you're not sad, angry or lonely,
  3. Blank Space XV

• When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
    • You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
    • Sometimes the bigger the smile, the more pain there is to hide.
    • In my life, I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes, but most of all, I've learned.
    • Every new day is another chance to be a better person
  4. Blank Space XIV

• Letting it out is better than holding it in. Letting it simmer and be consumed by the thoughts of what if.
    • I feel bad for liking a person now because every time that I will like a person, the feelings aren't mutual.
    • Happiness won’t teach you how to be happy, sadness will.
    • Like salt into an open wound you poured into my life, and all I could think was damn, this is going to hurt like hell.
    • The world does stuff to you, but your life is determined by how you react to this stuff.
    • I have

Updated 05-11-2016 at 06:03 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. Blank Space XIII

• I have become a whole new person because of you.
    • Sometimes, you are pretty much the only thing makes me want to get up in the morning.
    • All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you... than with anyone else in the world.
    • You're gonna need someone on your side.
    • It's harder to love somebody than to walk away from them.
    • You have to be all in, one side or the other.
    • Hating you
  6. Blank Space XI

• Everyone you meet has something to teach you.
    • People who are too happy don’t see the warning signs of dangerous people or situations and are more willing to trust when they shouldn't.
    • Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
    • If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way.
    • Overthinking ruins happiness.
    • When ‪#‎Virgos‬ truly love, it's pure and selfless. When they

Updated 04-28-2016 at 09:44 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  7. Blank Space X

• Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle but still want you in their life.
    • I won't wait forever for you to love me back.
    • Sometimes you need to stop thinking about other people's feelings and think about yourself and what would you be better off doing.
    • Silence is the best answer to a lot of questions.
    • Don't just change for the better. Change for the best.
    • This world would be a better place if people just treated each
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top