View RSS Feed

gracie7

1. Fall in Love With Someone Who...

Fall in love with someone who you think “I’m so in love with you, it’s stupid” on the regular… And they make your heart skip a beat when you see them smile after a long day. The moment their lips meet yours, the butterflies begin dancing in your stomach, and no matter how long you’ve been together, you genuinely miss them when you’re apart. It’s these little moments that you look forward to any time that you’re away.

Fall in love with someone who makes it easy to fall (and stay) in ...

Updated 07-27-2016 at 01:21 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  2. The Look of Love

When you’re swooning over your new love interest, wearing a perma-grin as cartoon-like hearts float all around you, you positively glow. There’s a reason: Love looks good on you. When you’re falling madly in love, your brain releases dopamine as well as other chemicals that give you energy and focus.

Your energy skyrockets, you’re curious, optimistic, motivated and focused. And this affects your entire body language: you smile, swish your hair, stand taller and your voice goes up—all ...

Updated 07-27-2016 at 01:22 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. Being Happy In Love Makes You Gain Weight, According To Science

If you are starting to have tighter shirts and hard-to-button pants, take it as a good sign. Because according to science, the best way to tell if a couple is happily in love is by looking at their waistlines.

A new study from the Research on the National Center for Biotechnology Information says that if a couple is satisfied with their relationship, they tend to gain weight. Yes, looks like those flabs on your bod are called love handles for a reason.

For the study, ...
  4. Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable

In a relationship, it’s easy to fall into a pattern.

And I’m not saying there’s something wrong with routine. It's really quite lovely to be with someone who makes you feel so secure that you can go through life unfazed by the bullsh*t.

But you have to be careful in love. Sometimes, you can confuse being comfortable with being happy.

All too often, we find ourselves in long-term relationships that don't excite us. We stay because we're terrified of the ...
  5. Ways to Have Happiness Back in Your Depressing World

I have been through many up moments, down moments, and moments in between. And the only time I look back is to see how far I’ve come. Having more faith than fear, choosing to be grateful, and taking responsibility for my own happiness were key to giving me the strength to take back control of my happiness and my life.

How many times have you heard the phrase: “Happiness is a choice?” Well, it is indeed correct. In a world of horrific events discussed every minute on the television, ...

Updated 08-06-2016 at 10:17 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Health , Love , Gracie's thoughts
  6. What I Have Learned

• It is not enough to love a person. You must also consider whether or not you are being treated with respect and compassion. We have to create terms and conditions for how we allow people to behave if they want to keep their spot in our lives.

• Set standards to filter out the shitty people. Be the best and most authentic version of who you are.

• Don't settle for an unhealthy relationship. Don't settle for mediocrity. Don't waste time trying to change someone.
  7. Blank Space XV

• When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
    • You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
    • Sometimes the bigger the smile, the more pain there is to hide.
    • In my life, I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes, but most of all, I've learned.
    • Every new day is another chance to be a better person
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top