Blog Comments

mahala diay pakasal oy nya lisod lisoron patag manguyab ta
    For me, it would be better that the one who first interviewed the said kidnapper was a Psychologist.
    it will most likely not happen when it's a sensational issue...dretso gyud dayon na...bisan gani usahay nga padung pas presohan/interrogation...
    I fully agree with you. But the modern attitude of street journalism more often than not is very judgmental right there at the interview phase. They care little that theirs has a mass media appeal, and could affect a wide portion of the society listening and watching them.
    Quote Originally Posted by gealon2024
    Doing school and company project is already hard for me, how much more following this resolution?
    What this post meant was "IF your new year's resolution is to RUN a MARATHON" if and only if this is your NYR
    Doing school and company project is already hard for me, how much more following this resolution?
    yes thats right. I will always remember that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Rhey Golez
    thanks grace for liking my post.
    You're welcome maam thank you for always reading
    Noted
    thanks grace for liking my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by care_bear
    Inspiring kaayo imo blog oie. Sure... ako ni itarung ako 2016. 366 nko nag start ug stay lng sa house the whole day, palihi2 daw..hehe but wishing this year will be a fruitful one. My 2015 was a tragic year in both love and life. HaHaHa. XD Thanks sis.
    Every end is a new beginning, just pray and claim that 2016 will be your year
    Updated 01-02-2017 at 07:27 AM by gracie7
    Sometimes and all the time procrastination is the reason why we cant fulfill our promise.
    Hmm..so far i am now ready to close this book and to open another 365 blank page book. I will promise to myself that i will write the good one.
    Inspiring kaayo imo blog oie. Sure... ako ni itarung ako 2016. 366 nko nag start ug stay lng sa house the whole day, palihi2 daw..hehe but wishing this year will be a fruitful one. My 2015 was a tragic year in both love and life. HaHaHa. XD Thanks sis.
    ahh maobah..wla pay specific date d i..Happy new year also to you. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by care_bear
    Sis.. nice one.

Katry mn ko ani b4 dili lng to new year. Kto time nga gi let go nko ang most painful memories nko with someone. Drama kaau pero I really did it. Afterwards, nag start kog brandnew memories with good people nga nihatag importance nko.

Brod Paul... thanks for the mention. Indeed, a good read. Try nya ni nko beh. HeHe.

HAPPY 2016 to u both!
    Thank you sis!!

Today is the first blank page of a 366 page book. Write a good one! Happy New Year @care_bear @iampaul07!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iampaul07
    a good read @care_bear
    Sis.. nice one.

Katry mn ko ani b4 dili lng to new year. Kto time nga gi let go nko ang most painful memories nko with someone. Drama kaau pero I really did it. Afterwards, nag start kog brandnew memories with good people nga nihatag importance nko.

Brod Paul... thanks for the mention. Indeed, a good read. Try nya ni nko beh. HeHe.

HAPPY 2016 to u both!
    a good read @care_bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Rhey Golez
    Wlay specific date ne moabot dre sa cebu?Thanks
    Wala pa maam Happy New Year @Julie Rhey Golez!!!
    Wlay specific date ne moabot dre sa cebu?Thanks
    Start and End your day with a prayer..
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top