Blog Comments

It's quite so poignant to lose a person so dear,
    But they have to rest after that arduously long journey called life,
    and so do we when our time comes, nobody lives forever,but
    none could erase the memories left behind,
    thus still in thoughts the endeared one remains immortal.
    Let the reminisce be of happiness so that wishes for happiness
    as ideal as it is, surmount sadness, and thus a final wish of the one
    who can, but could not anymore endear in return be granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyPaksit
    Wow your love for your tito moved me. May he rest in peace, and may you get back to your groove soon. Namaste ji
    Thank you. We're slowly moving on... I still cry often. Especially in the middle of hearing mass and some songs that remind me of my Tito. But whats nice is that he is still reaching out to our family... Like my cousin dreamt that he was asking her about the new iPhone 5. I smiled and cried, that was my Tito, the techie addict. He was smiling a lot daw, its a big thing for me to know that he is happy.
    i'm sorry for your loss..i definitely can relate as i, too, was the one who stayed in the hospital when my late lolo was battling with his cancer - until his last breath..i know your tito is already in a very nice place; and with that, we should be happy for him..live not by his passing, instead, in the life and memories he shared with you and your family..may he rest in peace..be strong..
    Wow your love for your tito moved me. May he rest in peace, and may you get back to your groove soon. Namaste ji
    ow....sad...I'm hoping to help him pa naman hays....anyway, hows ur mom doing sis? Hope maka help jud ko ug dako niya....
    Hi sis, have you heard of MaxGXL nga supplement? Pls. ipa try na sa imo mama and uncle so that we can save them, daghan na ug na ayo nga cancer patients ana nga supplement sis, call me for more info sis coz I'm willing to discuss it with you all the details of that supplement...mao ni ako num 09491316536. I know it's not too late to help them jud. User pod ko ana nga supplement sis that's why I recommend that to you jud. Hope I can help you jud sis. Godbless....
    time will heal all wounds..be strong..
    if someone is so dearly loved, there is no such thing as he/she went at his/her prime...it will always be - why so soon?
    Updated 08-07-2012 at 08:29 PM by anto (missed "her")
    I miss you everyday, Tito.
    I shed a tear, everytime I see a little something that reminds me if you...
    At the back of my mind, I always ask myself if I made the right decision.
    If you are happy with my decision.

I thought that you would be with us for a long time pa, your passing was(although it was expected) TOO SOON.

Love you, TITO.
    I've had a similar experience with my happy always smiling tita. I know how it feels jud seeing them at a low point in their lives. We will pray for your mother and uncle like how we pray for other people who are suffering the big C. This also reminds me to force my mom to get that mammogram as soon as possible.
    Anyways God Bless you and your family! God never gives us problems, he only gives us struggles, struggles that we can get past and learn more about our lives. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by majamieann
    god bless
    Thank you. God Bless you too. Always.
    im sad about the situation
    god bless
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkychinita
    I hope my daddy doesn't suffer this way and if ever he would, I wish I could stay as strong as you for him...
    Im trying to be strong. Truth to be told, I consider myself weak. Tears and crying I always consider as weakness. As much as possible, I dont cry man jud.

BTW, what's the condition of your Daddy? If you dont mind me asking...
    I hope my daddy doesn't suffer this way and if ever he would, I wish I could stay as strong as you for him...
    you are there for a reason and i am sure your uncle and the rest of the fam appreciates it. things never get easier, i always say. but things like this will make you stronger along the way...
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbe.ara
    hi there... thank you for sharing. i feel for you, more than you know. If you have time, you can read my blog Encounters with Destiny: Lito's Battle. I have documented our struggles with the Big C (my husband has Acute Myeloid Leukemia and cancer is not an alien name in his family).
    Do not lose faith even if this may sound cliche. We do have a lot of sufferings but there are also ways to overcome it.
    If you need someone to talk to, PM me. It may not be much but it feels lighter to share... <3 Take care, alright? God's best warriors are always tested.
    Thank you. We havent lost faith. It has gone even stonger... Thank you for sharing your story.
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbe.ara
    hi there... thank you for sharing. i feel for you, more than you know. If you have time, you can read my blog Encounters with Destiny: Lito's Battle. I have documented our struggles with the Big C (my husband has Acute Myeloid Leukemia and cancer is not an alien name in his family).
    Do not lose faith even if this may sound cliche. We do have a lot of sufferings but there are also ways to overcome it.
    If you need someone to talk to, PM me. It may not be much but it feels lighter to share... <3 Take care, alright? God's best warriors are always tested.
    Thank you. We havent lost faith. It has gone even stonger... Thank you for sharing your story.
    hi there... thank you for sharing. i feel for you, more than you know. If you have time, you can read my blog Encounters with Destiny: Lito&#39;s Battle. I have documented our struggles with the Big C (my husband has Acute Myeloid Leukemia and cancer is not an alien name in his family).
    Quote Originally Posted by clyde2586
    being able to share what you feel.. brave..
    Thank you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top