Blog Comments

LOVE IT ^_^
    some who gave up and lost the battle are found "Hangging in their".
    I play songs-that-I-don't-like when writing. It helps me get in to the writing mood. Playing a song I like would only make me sing-a-long.
    Oftentimes, the CPU of our body system turns down when troubles strike us. We tend to freak out which in turn aggravates the situation we are in. We are so engrossed with the problems that we have making our pity mind burn out.
    We want everything to be solved right away but the truth is we didn't give any help at all.

It is when we are facing tribulations in composure that things go well (aw, IMO lang and based on observation). We, at certain degree, need someone's objective views with the difficulties we encounter in life but not to the point that we put on dramas and gather people to hear them, haha...
    Definitely, understanding those things defines us of who and what we are.
    There are some crazy little things that we cannot fully understand in our lives. I love to study or review my notes while on a ride to school. The feeling that you are out of comfort while trying to see the right combination of words and phrases while the vehicle waves your entire body as where it desires to; The fast-driven urge of finishing the whole thing before you arrive to the destination; That's a great boost of accomplishment when done being carefree of what others might think of you. (I don't have to explain that I cannot stay up all night just to study. Study=School; Home is Home, haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by regretful_student_doctor
    Girls give *** to get love. Guys give love to get ***. Mutual! But waiting for the right time right guy right place is still number 1 rule
    Is it right to be judgmental on that way.
    I understand that it's mutual but I think love is way more different than ***. Girls giving *** to get love? I think it's not a main reason, in a relationship, *** will be knocking on the door at the right time.
    Girls give *** to get love. Guys give love to get ***. Mutual! But waiting for the right time right guy right place is still number 1 rule
    True love waits
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top