Blog Comments

As the consciousness of Man develops, he was then persuaded through curiosity and intelligence in questioning how he and the world that surrounds him was crafted. Thus through him as well, a lot of theories and beliefs were furnished trying to satiate his very own query. So man's progression in seeking the truth is still on the onslaught defying his own makings and championing some. Perhaps in his quest he will reach that pinnacle of irrevocable truth, and then it will unite as all.
    hi sir!

interested ko sa theosophy!

usc fac sa psych diay gihapon ka sir? kinsa diay ka sir,..basin teacher tika sa psych..

polsci man gud ku sir, shift nalang ko ug psych karun nga sem kay maka lingaw labin na kanang ts!
    no. 43 and in red. nice
    goodluck on finding your soulmate, sir. not many are brave enough to have this as one of their goals.
    May 11, DAY 30

Today I am reading and researching about "The Urantia Book"

The Urantia Book

Cover of the June 2008 paperback ed. Author Undetermined Publisher Urantia Foundation, others Publication date October 1955 Media type print (hardback & paperback) ISBN ISBN 0-911560-02-5, ISBN 0-9651972-3-9 (Uversa Press) The Urantia Book (sometimes called The Urantia Papers or The Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual and philosophical book that discusses God, science, cosmology, religion, history and destiny.[1] It originated in Chicago, Illinois, USA, sometime between 1924 and 1955, but its authorship is unclear. There has been much debate and speculation on how the papers were produced.[2]
    The writers introduce the word Urantia as the name of the planet Earth and state their intent is to "present enlarged concepts and advanced truth" in an "endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception." Among many other topics, it expounds on the origin and meaning of life, describes humankind's place in the universe, discusses the relationship between God and people, and presents a detailed biography of Jesus.
    The Urantia Foundation first published The Urantia Book in 1955 in English. The organization has translated it into eleven other languages, with new translations in process.[3]
    In 2001, a United States jury trial in Oklahoma City found that the Urantia Foundation's 1983 renewal of the book's copyright was invalid.[4] This decision was upheld in the United States Court of Appeals 10th District,[5] and the English version of the book is considered to have entered the public domain in the U.S. as of 1983.[2] In 2006, the international copyright on the English text expired.[6] A print edition containing a topical index and an audio DVD has been published by Uversa Press since the 2001 decision. Copies of The Urantia Book are on the Internet in various formats and it has been adapted to more recent platforms such as the Kindle and the iPhone / iPod Touch App Store. Several audio books of the text are also on the Internet.

The Urantia Book - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    All enlightened worlds recognize and worship God, and most of evolutionary life is embarking upon the long journey toward the central universe, to find God at his central abode in Paradise.
    Evolutionary planetary life is therefore only the initial stage from which mortals embark upon the long journey of their eternal ascent.

CONCLUSION
    Secular science has established its theories on a basis of observed astronomical and planetary phenomena which it then tries to support in a by laboratory through in-vitro experiments.
    Science only accepts its own “scientific facts”, which often are proven to be false and unacceptable as society evolves in time.
    Science at present rejects the theory of creation by God and does not accept God’s spiritual virtues as the creative motivating force in the evolution of the human mind, and would only accept the theories based on the matter-energy evolution of life. Material science, not accepting the spiritual insights of the human mind, also does not accept the concept of “life after death”.
    Orthodox religions believe in God and creation but being ceremonial, ritualistic and under heavy material burdens imposed by a dominating material society, have lost spiritual insights.
    Philosophy that should have the wisdom of correlating the spiritual advancements of science and religion, now both spiritually dormant, is itself not offering any new spiritual insights.
    Theosophy and Urantia on the other hand teach that the origin of life is based on a spiritual dialog with higher planetary and cosmic life.
    Theosophy and Urantia both accept creation, involution and evolution of life, within the Absolute Reality of God and consider the mortal stage of life to be only the beginning phase of man’s ascent to eternity in his Being.
    Both Theosophy and Urantia share many similarities of views considering the significant time gap between recorded teachings, which could only mean that secular science base its theories only on the observed fragments of the universe phenomena of the infinite and eternal process within Absolute Reality of God.
    The material prosperity of any society or world depends upon spiritual creativity and spiritual insights that precipitate the advancements of science, religion, philosophy and art through the evolving human mind.
    In future articles we will review the teachings about creation, involution and evolution processes, as taught by the cosmic brotherhood, because without human acceptance of God and his creative spirits in time, life becomes dormant and decadent and the collapses of godless societies have been well documented in our planetary history.

CREATION OR EVOLUTION

© Copyright

References:
    Big Bang; The story of the universe, H.Couper and N.Henbast
    Theosophy: An Introduction, The Theosophical Society
    The Urantia Book, Urantia Foundation
    Updated 05-11-2009 at 01:22 PM by regnauld
    The Ten Esoteric Tenets To Enlightenment

The Esoteric Charles Goodwin: Charles Goodwin's - The Ten Esoteric Tenets To Enlightenment

All that is of time and within time is impermanent thus false.

All that has a beginning and an end is but an illusion appearing momentarily upon the screen of absence (infinite consciousness).

All that has a beginning and an end may give the illusion of a middle but the beginning and end meet in an indefinable illusory moment of the ever present now.

All that is observed, both the object and the subject, is but a dream creation of consciousness - yet the knower who knows of the knowing is beyond time and space and beyond infinite consciousness.

Thus:

I am not my body or mind - I seek the knower who "thinks" it has a mind and body.

I am not a human being - I seek the knower who knows that consciousness contains all and is totality.

I am neither reflections nor perceptions - yet all that I perceive, both sensory and mental, are but distorted reflections of the real.

I am not within the world - the world is within me. I seek the knower who is infinite awareness - whose centre is spaceless, timeless and dimensionless and whose nature is Bliss and Love.

I am the knower and the knower is omniscience. All that I need to know I already know. Yet all that I 'think' I am - I am not.

Creation Begins - Creation ends - yet "I am".

Transpersonal Psychology and Jesus's Kingdom of God

John R. Tisdale, M. Div. Psychology, Cedar Crest College, 100 College Drive, Allentown, PA 18104.
    The emphases of transpersonal psychology and of Jesus's concept of the Kingdom of God are compared both for similarities and differences. They converge in that (a) entering the Kingdom entailed a change of consciousness, (b) the Kingdom as personal transformation was supremely important, (c) Jesus trusted available growth processes to carry on the change once begun, and (d) self-centeredness (broadly conceived) was the major obstacle to change. Jesus's teachings diverged from transpersonal emphases in that he did not describe any detailed discipline for entrance into the Kingdom, and he seemed to see ethical change as emerging from consciousness change, not vice versa.

Transpersonal Psychology and Jesus's Kingdom of God -- Tisdale 34 (3): 31 -- Journal of Humanistic Psychology

The same symbol (with a circle as does P.O.D. also) is displayed by the rock group Led Zeppelin. Members of Led Zeppelin are deeply involved in satanism and the occult. Guitarist Jimmy Page, so consumed with satanism, actually purchased satanist Aleister Crowley's mansion. Most believe the symbol is from the teachings of Aleister Crowley and represents 666.
    LEFT: The picture is "The Hierophant" taken from the Tarot card set designed by satanist Aliester Crowley. The "Hierophant" is a priest in the occult and Eleusinian. Notice the "three circles" at the top of the wand or rod in the Hierphant's hand. Inside the the three intertwined circles is the "P.O.D. symbol".
    RIGHT: To the right is the top of the wand enlarged. Notice the "P.O.D. symbol" (upside down) inside the three circles.
    One of the most occult television shows ever aired is "Charmed". "Charmed" details the spells and occultic practices of three witches. The "P.O.D. symbol" is the show's primary symbol of witchcraft and is splattered throughout the series. Notice the "P.O.D. symbol" displayed on "The Book of Shadows". The Book of Shadows is commonly used in withcraft and satanism:
    Book of Shadows: Also called a grimoire, this journal kept either by individual witches or satanists or by a coven or group, records the activities of the group and the incantations used. (Jerry Johnston, The Edge of Evil: The Rise of Satanism on North America, p. 269)

Harpers' Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience (p.594) says, "Symbols are important to all esoteric teachings, for they contain secret wisdom accessible only to the initiated."
    (Harpers' Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience, p.594)

It's also worth noting the symbol used by P.O.D. is also on the cover of the New King James Bible.
    The Aquarian Conspiracy, a key New Age "handbook", bears a similar symbol. And New Agers freely admit it represents three inter-woven "6"s or "666".
    Constance Cumbey, author of The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow and a notable authority on the New Age Movement, says concerning the symbol:
    "On the cover of the Aquarian Conspiracy is a Mobius, it is really used by them as triple six (666). The emblem on the cover of the New King James Bible [same symbol as P.O.D.'s] is said to be an ancient symbol of the Trinity. The old symbol had gnostic origins. It was more gnostic than Christian. I was rather alarmed when I noticed the emblem..." (The New Age Movement, Southwest Radio Church, 1982 p.11)
    LEFT: The three esoteric "6"'s separated.
    Plainly displaying the interlocked "666".

The Triqueta is used as the centerpiece for the logo for The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (ITP). The ITP is a new age school following the Jungian Psychology [occultist Carl Jung]. One of their stated goals is ". . . to reach the recognition of divinity within"(The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology: 404 Error Page) (see Genesis 3:5, "...ye shall be as gods...")
    If ever I would write my thesis in Clinical Psyhology, I would choose topics from Transpersonal Psychology. If not, I would gladly explore this field all my life.
    Reading and studying the Urantia Book is one of my goals. I hope I can learn profound insights from this material as part of my study in Theosophy!
    Continuation...

Q. Admitting yourself that there is at least as much, if not more, backbiting, slandering, and quarreling in the T.S. as in the Christian Churches, let alone Scientific Societies-What kind of Brotherhood is this? I may ask.

A. A very poor specimen, indeed, as at present, and, until carefully sifted and reorganized, no better than all others. Remember, however, that human nature is the same in the Theosophical Society as out of it. Its members are no saints: they are at best sinners trying to do better, and liable to fall back owing to personal weakness. Add to this that our "Brotherhood" is no "recognized" or established body, and stands, so to speak, outside of the pale of jurisdiction. Besides which, it is in a chaotic condition, and as unjustly unpopular as is no other body. What wonder, then, that those members who fail to carry out its ideal should turn, after leaving the Society, for sympathetic protection to our enemies, and pour all their gall and bitterness into their too willing ears! Knowing that they will find support, sympathy, and ready credence for every accusation, however absurd, that it may please them to launch against the Theosophical Society, they hasten to do so, and vent their wrath on the innocent looking-glass, which reflected too faithfully their faces. People never forgive those whom they have wronged. The sense of kindness received, and repaid by them with ingratitude, drives them into a madness of self-justification before the world and their own consciences. The former is but too ready to believe in anything said against a society it hates. The latter-but I will say no more, fearing I have already said too much.

Q. Your position does not seem to me a very enviable one.

A. It is not. But don't you think that there must be something very noble, very exalted, very true, behind the Society and its philosophy, when the leaders and the founders of the Movement still continue to work for it with all their strength? They sacrifice to it all comfort, all worldly prosperity, and success, even to their good name and reputation-aye, even to their honor-to receive in return incessant and ceaseless obloquy, relentless persecution, untiring slander, constant ingratitude, and misunderstanding of their best efforts, blows, and buffets from all sides-when by simply dropping their work they would find themselves immediately released from every responsibility, shielded from every further attack.

Q. I confess, such a perseverance seems to me very astounding, and I wondered why you did all this.

A. Believe me for no self-gratification; only in the hope of training a few individuals to carry on our work for humanity by its original program when the Founders are dead and gone. They have already found a few such noble and devoted souls to replace them. The coming generations, thanks to these few, will find the path to peace a little less thorny, and the way a little widened, and thus all this suffering will have produced good results, and their self-sacrifice will not have been in vain. At present, the main, fundamental object of the Society is to sow germs in the hearts of men, which may in time sprout, and under more propitious circumstances lead to a healthy reform, conducive of more happiness to the masses than they have hitherto enjoyed.
    MAY 10, DAY 29

Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright. - Bob Marley

Bob Marley was born Robert Nesta Marl

Today is Mother's Day!

We went to Bigbys at SM to celebrate Happy Mother's Day with our dear mother!

Updated 05-10-2009 at 11:06 PM by regnauld
    MAY 9, DAY 28

I am researching about the concept of SynchroDestiny (Deepak Chopra) because I was reminded about the book I bought yesterday "Celestine Prophecy" An Experiential Guide and I'd want to focus on this area on how I can develop meaningful coincidences that would fulfill my purpose and destiny in life.

Here are the seven principles that underlie SynchroDestiny. Right now, the author will briefly describe each one and they will be discussed in much more detail.

The first principle of SynchroDestiny is the existence of the Conscious Energy Field. By that I mean the underlying intelligence that gives rise to my body and your body and to the universe as a whole, from the stars and galaxies down to the atoms and molecules-all this is really the extended body we all share. The conscious energy field is really the antithesis of the idea that the universe is a machine or a clock or some other mechanism that operates essentially without consciousness or awareness or intention.

I refer to the second principle as Creating Cosmic Connections. Understanding how human relationships operate is one of the most important keys to SynchroDestiny. In the West, we tend to think that the principles of the natural world exist separately from human thoughts and feelings. We may acknowledge that networking and meeting lots of new people is important to our careers-but this is really just using human relationships as a tactic. In mastering SynchroDestiny, the ability to create positive human relationships is much more than a tactic, it is fundamental, in the same way that gravity is fundamental or having air to breathe is fundamental. Creating Cosmic Connections means creating the human environment in which SynchroDestiny can take place.

The third principle, which I call Mastering Inner Dialogue, concerns the way your mind literally creates reality-and the ways in which you can transform reality to create abundance. Here is a quick example of what this means: Suppose you are dissatisfied with your job and you want to find a new one. You start looking through the newspapers and talking to friends who are familiar with your career, but nothing turns up. If you were asked to describe this situation, you might shrug your shoulders and say, "Well, there's just nothing out there for me. I looked around, but there just wasn't anything out there.
    Now let me contrast this analysis with another example from a very different part of the world. Suppose a hunter in the Amazon rain forest is having difficulty finding game. If he goes to a shaman to deal with the situation, neither the hunter nor the shaman looks anywhere but within the hunter himself for the solution to the problem. It never occurs to them to say something like, "There's no game out there," because they know there is game out there. The problem is that something within the hunter is preventing him from finding the game. Maybe something within the hunter is even driving the game away. So the shaman asks the hunter to participate in a ritual that is designed to change what is in the hunter's heart and mind-because it is the heart and mind that control the external reality.
    This is an area in which I think we have a great deal to learn from traditional societies, because we really underestimate the extent to which we literally create the world around us.
    When we find ourselves looking at the world and saying, "There's nothing out there," we should probably also look into our hearts and ask, "If there's nothing out there, is there anything in here?" What is in here is what I mean by Inner Dialogue and Mastering Inner Dialogue is the third principle of SynchroDestiny.

The fourth principle is the art of Penetrating the Conspiracy of Improbabilities. This is a very exciting area of the program and it can really be a lot of fun. Penetrating the Conspiracy of Improbabilities means learning to recognize meaningful coincidences. It means learning to see them as opportunities rather than just little breaks in your daily routine.

The fifth principle deals with Harnessing Emotional Turbulence. Once we understand that external reality cannot be separated from internal reality--once we understand that the universe really is our extended body--it becomes very clear that negative energy within ourselves is very self-destructive. Emotional Turbulence is a major barrier to the spontaneous fulfillment of desire. Transforming negative energy into a higher level of awareness is the fifth principle of mastering SynchroDestiny.

The sixth principle is learning to use the Infinite Organizing Power of Intention. Again, mastering this principle means letting go of the idea that the universe is basically an inert machine. It means getting beyond the idea that there are certain forces like gravity or electromagnetism that control the universe to the utter exclusion of a force from within ourselves, such as intention.
    But intention is a force of nature just like gravity. In fact, there have been experiments to measure the power of intention. Can you, for instance, cause a person to turn around and look at you simply by staring at the back of his head and intending for him to turn around? Experiments like these have yielded some very interesting results and we will be discussing this in connection with the sixth principle.

The seventh and final principle is really about taking the ideas presented at the beginning of the program about the Conscious Energy Field and making them the guideposts of your own life just as they are the ruling principles of the universe. Awareness that these principles are not just abstractions, that they are operating in everything we do, is really more than just awareness, it is really a kind of celebration. I refer to it as Celebrating the Cosmic Dance and that is also the name I have given to the seventh principle of SynchroDestiny. When you have mastered SynchroDestiny, when you have learned to synchronize your life with the universe itself, you are Celebrating the Cosmic Dance. This is really a very important point. Suppose you were to ask the next person you meet this very simple question: "What are the principles you live by?" Most of the time, in answer to a question like that, you are just going to get a blank stare. People just are not used to thinking about questions like that and sometimes they even feel offended about being asked to think about them.
    On the other end of the spectrum, you might get an answer that is so narrow that it avoids the question in a different way. Someone might say, "Well, I live by the principle of an apple a day keeps the doctor away." Or, "I live by the principle of always carrying some change for parking meters." What I am suggesting is that we really can recognize a connection between how we live our lives and the way the universe works and we can live in harmony with that connection.

I had a meeting with the USC Psyc Faculty at Banawa. Then, I went to the meeting at Theosophical Society, Cebu! The topic was the continuation of "The Key To Theosophy" by: H.P.B.

Emblem of the Theosophical Society
    Updated 05-10-2009 at 11:24 PM by regnauld
    MAY 8, DAY 27

I went to USC and met Rose about the USC Community Extension Services. I decided to meet Cathy by surprise at USC Campus ministry.

Rose and I talked about her plan of organizing a seminar on her class. She wanted to have a Self-Awareness to be conducted next Saturday and I decided to name it as Self Transformation Seminar with 7 Habits Highly effective People as part of the module.

I saw this book "Celestine Prophecy" An Experiential Guide and I've read this many years ago and also saw the movie in the net but I still don't have this experiential guide. So, I decided to buy the guidebook and I want to work and put into practice these Nine Insights in my day to day experience. Maybe some of these insights were already practiced which I am not aware of. Now, this time these insights will be part of my 100 Day Challenge and see whether this really works.

The Celestine Prophecy is a 1993 novel by James Redfield that discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas which are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions and New Age Spirituality. The main character of the novel undertakes a journey to find and understand a series of nine spiritual insights on an ancient manuscript in Peru. The book is a first-person narrative of the narrator's spiritual awakening as he goes through a transitional period of his life.
    As of May 2005, it had sold over 20 million copies worldwide[1] and had been translated into 34 languages. A film, The Celestine Prophecy based on the book, was released in 2006. Redfield also published two sequels: The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision and The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight; he is currently working on a fourth book – The Twelfth Insight.

The Celestine Prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The First Insight: A Critical Mass: The Coincidence That Shape Our Lives

SUMMARY OF THE FIRST INSIGHT

The First Insight is the insight of awakening. We look out on our lives and realize that more is occurring than we thought. Beyond our everyday routines and challenges we can detect the mysterious influence of the divine: "meaningful coincidences" that seem to be sending us messages and leading us in a particular direction. At first we only glimpse these coincidences as we race by, hardly paying attention. But eventually we begin to slow down and to look more closely at these events. Open and alert, we are more able to detect the next synchhronistic event. Coincidences seem to ebb and flow, sometimes rushing in quick succession, other times leaving us becalmed. Yet we know that we have discovered the soul process that guides our lives forward. The remaining Insights clarify how to increase the frequency of this mysterious synchronicity and discover the ultimate destiny toward which we are being led.
    Updated 05-09-2009 at 09:19 AM by regnauld
    Oooopsss
    I'm on # 42
    APRIL 28, DAY 17
    April 27, DAY 16

I had the opportunity again to read and reflect "The Book of Secrets" by: Deepak Chopra and I was reminded about LETTING GO (How to Choose Without Getting Trapped). Here are some insights that I need to learn and remember again and again: Make the most of every experience, Don't obsess over right and wrong decisions, Stop defending your self-image, Go beyond risks, Make no decision when in doubt, See the possibilities in whatever happens, Find the stream of joy.

I visited Angelo and we had fun together. I felt challenged to strive harder for his future. I know God will take care of him and I am confident that everything's gonna be alright.

I got the books The Celestine Prophecy, Osho Zen Tarot, and What GOD Wants from the book shelf. I need to review these profound materials.
    Updated 04-28-2009 at 06:30 PM by regnauld
    Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241
    good luck with the soulmate reg... think your too old to ride the fairytale bus.. be practical
    No one is too old or too young. everything boils down to our sense of perception! Besides, finding one's soulmate is not a fairytale. I am very practical and at the same time spiritual!
    good luck with the soulmate reg... think your too old to ride the fairytale bus.. be practical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top