Blog Comments

Noice bubble metaphor!
    I sort of feel the way you do...I want to escape, just be by myself for a week, at least...gather my thoughts, myself, recharge, reevaluate...disconnect...I feel like we live in such a fast-paced environment now...if we don't disconnect once in a while...ma short circuit ta.
    This whole business of being an adult, it's a love-hate thing for me. I resent that I need money to survive. I like that it buys me things that I enjoy, a movie ticket or a tub of ice cream...but I hate that I need it to enjoy those things in the first place. It's weird.
    love sees the good things. love everyday. love is free. love to be happy.
    Love is love. Simple yet deep.
    "Love comes naturally when you don't search for it..." <<< Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyareful
    working in government offices doesn't give them any right to be rude..taxes from our hard-earned money serves as their salary..they should be kind and grateful in return..
    i share your sentiment. they should be assisting their customers at the least.
    Sigh. Going to government offices are often than not a nightmare! I really hate to see them being rude esp. to the elderly. Oh government, when will you ever change!
    working in government offices doesn't give them any right to be rude..taxes from our hard-earned money serves as their salary..they should be kind and grateful in return..
    HAHAHHAHAHAH..........sge kog ga ngisi nagbasa sa article!!! Nice one!!!
    nice 1! nailad ko sa title yet the content was well worth reading. ipahungaw ang masamang hangin jud para dili magkasakit both physically and emotionally. ^_^
    bwhehehe... thanks for reading guys.. o di ba, moral lesson pa ang tirada lolz hahaha... wa ra jud koy lingaw ani.. fart them out!
    nice point of comparison.

sakto pud, kay ang mga suliran sa kinabuhi mao'y sagad hinungdan sa pisikal nga sakit.

but sometimes, it is easier to remedy physical pains than emotional ones. but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try di ba?
    Hahaha I love this! Just fart 'em out, those useless people.
    hahaha. WOW. naa pa gyud diay moral value "don't hold on to them, let them go
    let them out of your system".. LOL to that.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top