Blog Comments

Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m Adnes from BlogDash. Just want to let you know, we are looking for Bloggers that accept business blogging opportunities. If this is something that could interest you, please get in touch with us. Thank you
    Hi,

Hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m Adnes from BlogDash. Just want to let you know, we are looking for Bloggers that accept business blogging opportunities. If this is something that could interest you, please get in touch with us. Thank you
    weew... nice pd nga experience da... bisan ako wala ko katry ing ani nga activities, thinking it maka pa thrill jd.hoping one of these days...maka try nga
    The island paradise of Daanbantayan! I was there last year and despite of the very long bus ride, all my back pains and motion sickness were paid off when we reached the place because the island is a token in itself. It could have been better if you have an e-book downloaded in your mobile phone or iPad to kill bus ride boredom. I suggest downloading e-books on your gadget on your next adventure.

Check out our e-book in limited promotional period and download for FREE!

Amazon.com: Scarlett's Secret Lover Part I: Forbidden Love, Lust And Dangerous Passion (Erotic Romance) eBook: Prince Abraham Harun: Kindle Store
    n-i-c-e one!
    makahinumdum man ko ani saona nga grabe ka excited mano magabii sa probinsya...bisan unsay makuha apil sawa lutu-o hehehe
    I suggest using used tin cans (sardines, pork&beans, etc) or old PVC pipes for better strength and added safety
    i wish makakuyog ko ing ani.. 09496638258 - update me sir pag naa mo sked
    nice for survival, or if in case you're in a place away from the civilization.
    nice place for nature lovers....
    A tent and a sleeping bag. If you are a bushman, all you need is a tarpaulin.
    woah! I wished to go there someday.. but I don't know how cold, how tricky it really is. WHat do you think I should take with me if I go there?
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsky
    Great post! I'm very interested in bushcraft and I know some Cebu-based people who are also eager to learn about bushcraft and wilderness survival and self-reliance skills. And whoa, you had the flu and still pushed through with the trek Glad you're ok!
    First things first: understand your body and how your mind works. Second: develop persistence which you will need to stay alive. Last: be flexible.
    Great post! I'm very interested in bushcraft and I know some Cebu-based people who are also eager to learn about bushcraft and wilderness survival and self-reliance skills. And whoa, you had the flu and still pushed through with the trek Glad you're ok!
    Quote Originally Posted by WHINGZ_WORLD
    Good job there bro...)
    Thank you @WHINGZ_WORLD.
    Good job there bro...)
    Quote Originally Posted by tobogole
    hello.. i dont know if im askng the right person noh, pero kanus a paman ko maka post og blog? hahayyy.. im a newbie.. thanks
    Hehe...simple. Shake istorya.net 500 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobogole
    hello.. i dont know if im askng the right person noh, pero kanus a paman ko maka post og blog? hahayyy.. im a newbie.. thanks
    I post my first blog here right after I have posted 500 in the regular forum. Accumulate 500 and you will never know it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top