View RSS Feed

bilyotoy1

1. A year after surgery of my Thyroid Cancer

It's been already a year since I have been split half open to remove that bloody thyroid with cancer.

Read more about my story:
    https://www.vergetalks.org/2018/12/o...year-that.html
  2. After Your RAI - In Hospital and at Home

After my RadioActive Iodine Treatment (RAI), there's this feeling of contentment and achievement that cannot be explained. Amidst the fact that I was diagnosed with cancer, that feeling that you have done something right, somehow. This surreal feeling won't be there without the help of friends who extended their overflowing support online and through numerous calls and messages, to my family who always there to listen and respect my life goals, to the doctors who help me pave the way to making well-informed ...
  3. Basic Nutrition for newly-diagnosed cancer patients and patients undergoing treatment

Want to know what's best to eat after having cancer? Then this one is for you. The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc - Eduardo J. Aboitiz Cancer Center also known as RAFI EJACC in partnership with DietWise Nutrition Consultancy Cebu, spear headed by Mr. Mark Ong, a Cancer Nutritionist & Dietician conducted a seminar yesterday, March 3, on Basic Nutrition for newly-diagnosed cancer patients and patients undergoing treatment.

Nutrition is a vital part in keeping ourselves healthy, how ...
  4. Thyroid Cancer Topics

Thyroid cancer diagnosis can be difficult. Please be reassured that you are not alone. My goal is to offer help, hope, and support to strengthen your knowledge through my blog posts & articles, help you feel part of a community of survivors as you cope with emotional and practical concern and introduce you to the many free services, information resources, and events that can help you.

Basa basa ta mga amigo ug amiga:
    http://www.vergetalks.org/p/thyroid-cancer.html
  5. The day I learned that I have cancer.

Masterton - A mid March cold night with friends Grace, Leon & Phillip sitting together closely by the fireplace, talking our life trials, challenges and finding work in a foreign land when my phone rang...

It was Dr. Jeremy Krebs, my Endocrinologist from Johnsonville Medical Centre.

"Hey Verge, sorry for ringing too late. Is it a good time to talk?", he started.
    "Uhhh, yeah?" I excitingly replied.
    "I've got a good and bad news ...
  6. The battle against Thyroid Cancer has just begun, join me in this fight!

After a refreshing 30-minute dog walking Roid while sun is setting, a few realizations kicked in. I have been receiving numerous inquiries about my fight against Papillary Thyroid Cancer (PTCA) from the surgery preparation, the lab works needed, the availability of medical assistance, the hormones, diet, coping with the situation and many others. Replying individually on these inquiries were very helpful but it took some time which could have been spent on other things.

It has been ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top