Blog Comments

maybe by this time, the broken are healed already
    You are what you think of.. Nice one.
    True, it's all in the mind of the person itself..
    always be a positive thinker and exert effort. Make the negative as your inspiration to be a positive one. Never give up coz every slim chance and hope can flip the entire story.
    Perception affects actions and/or results.
    Quote Originally Posted by psyche_08
    I'm curious about the inspiration of this poetry... lol. Oh well, just being nosy.
    it's all about reflection, regression and moving on over a ruined relationship..
    I'm curious about the inspiration of this poetry... lol. Oh well, just being nosy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    Kapait pud aning volunteer oi. Kapoy pa kaayo imong lawas sa trabaho, free pa gyud imong serbisyo.
    well mao man gyud nang trend dire sa atoang nasud.. but at least it's a good start for me.. maybe napa koi new opportunities to come soon.
    Kapait pud aning volunteer oi. Kapoy pa kaayo imong lawas sa trabaho, free pa gyud imong serbisyo.
    hehe pwede man, pro i tell you na kapoi kaau ang work namo... as in it can challenge your mind and body and taking it to the limit.
    nice lage na imo work..pwede mo volunter sad?
    dugay na baya ni silingan... hehehe, its been a year and a half na kaha.
    ..hmmmm... na-inlove na d i ka silingan? haha! ..are u steaaaalll??
    @regina: ayaw pud nang gud luck.. God bless lang.. hehe
    gudluck sa upcoming boards!!!
    ..ana jud na ang life reviewie silingan.. live for the moment,, coz all of it.. will be part of ur memories soon.. good luck!
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top